ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best of luck with that.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Long weekend in Vegas starts tomorrow! How many crepes will I eat? How much booze will I drink? Will I convince my wife to go with me to the Marvel S.H.I.E.L.D. museum thing with me? Who can say?!
      Go to Circus Circus and breathe in the musty smell of AIDS and buttery popcorn.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• . . . and ether!
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Next weekend is Day For Night, a music and art installation festival here in town. Just got done making my schedule for it.

Saturday I am seeing Welcome to Houston (Houston rap supergroup that only gets together for local festivals) and Run The Jewels. Going to try and go to the Bjork digital installation that day as well.

Sunday I am seeing Survive (they made all the music for Stranger Things), The RZA, Butthole Surfers, and Travis Scott.

Comment

• hate u rn

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              hate u rn
              hate us cuz u aint us

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Next weekend is Day For Night, a music and art installation festival here in town. Just got done making my schedule for it.

Saturday I am seeing Welcome to Houston (Houston rap supergroup that only gets together for local festivals) and Run The Jewels. Going to try and go to the Bjork digital installation that day as well.

Sunday I am seeing Survive (they made all the music for Stranger Things), The RZA, Butthole Surfers, and Travis Scott.
                You had me at Butthole Surfers. Lucky bastard!

Jen and I are just chilling out this weekend, since Monday's her mom's service. Gonna try and catch Dr. Strange in Rob-O-Vison with my brother-in-law this weekend while Jen gets some much needed downtime.
                Last edited by Timothy225; 12-09-2016, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Every damned time something awesome like that happens I have to work. FML
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Heard that, Josh. Had to miss the Rev. Horton Heat with Nashville Pussy playing earlier this week in my hood 'cause I had to be a responsible adult and go to work the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Every damned time something awesome like that happens I have to work. FML
                      If you're off tonight there's Light in the Heights and also the free Bun B concert downtown plus the lights.

Comment

• I was a good boy and did not go buy the Jordan release this morning. i did buy some Pimp C and Gucci Mane socks last night, the GWOP ones being surprisingly subtle and just look like some christmas socks. And I cleaned the house, even mopping, this morning. Now I got fuck all I have to do!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          If you're off tonight there's Light in the Heights and also the free Bun B concert downtown plus the lights.
                          Sounds amazing. The wife has the vehicle so she can work tonight. Yeah FUCK MY LIFE. I work non stop, my house is wrecked half the time because the kids give fuck all about cleaning up and the wife is working nights.

I kind of just want to not exist right now. Everything is fucking terrible.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Look at the glass as half full, Josh. At least it can't get worse!

Sorry,man. I hope it turns around for you soon.

Comment

• It won't. I've figured out THIS is as good as it gets. It's why I just don't want to deal anymore. If a bus hit me today the only regret I'd have is that I don't have life insurance for the fam. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to do anything stupid, but if it happened naturally I'd probably tell them I'm a DNR.

This life is fucked and I can't dig myself out of the rut I'm in. Support system is a joke, family is even more funny. Oh well. It is what it is.

Comment

• Sincerely hope things get better for you, Josh. You absolutely deserve it, man. Wish I was there to help.

Comment

Working...
                                X