ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sounds like you two had fun
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, we did! Next time we go, I want to check out the Pinball Museum (Rerb, dude, classic vidja games, Rerb. Vidja games! VID-JA GAMES, Rerb! Dude!), as that wasn't around the last time I was in Asbury, many, many moons ago.

Comment

• Fucking hell.

My father in law's nursing home is changing buildings...they're finishing up construction on a new building about a half mile away from his current one, and all residents are going to move some time in September (pushed back from July due to delays). We had plans to go to the Ren Fest this coming Saturday, but now we've been fucking guilted into going to see him on Saturday to partake in a stupid 'say goodbye to the old building party and help pack!' party. He's all packed and ready to go (he's one of those fucking 'gotta get it done now early!' people), so there's no reason to go and help him pack, and the idea of spending an entire fucking afternoon at a 'party' makes me want to fake my own death.

We're gonna suffer through this and try and go to the Ren Fest on Sunday now. Sure wish I could drink.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Say bye to the old building? Fuuuuuuuuck off.

Comment

• Reading between the lines, it's a party to encourage family members of the elders in residence to come out and help pack for the eventual move. I get this, because I'm sure that the workers there have zero desire to pack up everything for every elder. They'll have to for some residents who don't have any family, but they'll resent the fuck out of having to do it when there are family members nearby who can do it for them.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Nah, I'm over doing shit for family if I'm guilted into doing it.

godspeed Matt.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Worrrrrrrrrrrd.

My response would have been "Oh, well he's all packed up and ready to go! See you moving day!"

*proceed to get proper fucked on mead*

Comment

• He's guilting us. We're due to see him and we were planning on going next weekend to specifically avoid all of this HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY shit that's going to be going on. Per my wife, he did the whole 'aren't you coming?' thing yesterday.

Fucking kill me.

Comment

• sorry man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      He's guilting us. We're due to see him and we were planning on going next weekend to specifically avoid all of this HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY shit that's going to be going on. Per my wife, he did the whole 'aren't you coming?' thing yesterday.

Fucking kill me.
                      It ended up going ok, actually. We prepared for hell and only went into purgatory, so Saturday wasn't a complete write-off.

Hit the Ren Fest yesterday and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate some more. Had a good time! It was a beautiful day to go, but everything was uber muddy from the rains that we had on Friday and Saturday. No big deal, though.

Comment

• Added Renaissance realism FTW.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Had a fun meeting of the Super Friends Day Drinking Club on Saturday. 3 dollar Bloodys/Mimosas and some brunch foods were imbibed and then we all went bowling at the shit hole by us. Was a ton of fun.

Comment

• Putting on some major forest fires at work, and hopefully done before lunch. If so I am sneaking out early. We aren't distilling this week, our mashes need to ferment a bit longer. So no weekend plans! One friend asked to hang Sunday, but she's notoriously flaky. So a long weekend of Warcraft, hopefully.

Comment

• Spending Saturday working on the house.
                              Sunday, we're driving up to Duluth to hike and explore, and we're staying over at a BnB. We'll return late on Monday. Gonna be a tad rainy, unfortunately...oh well.

Comment

• ain't doing shit this weekend but drinking, eating, and gaming. Should be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X