ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    You must let him experience REAL Jersey style pizza at least ONCE, though. Make his midwestern existence seem hollow forever after.
    Of course, but I'll take him to a real pizzeria to get it, too!
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Here's the deal: the wife and I are hoping...HOPING...to do an East coast trip some time in the near future (we actually talked about it this weekend for a bit). If that happens, I really hope that I can meet up with you guys. I'm also hoping that we can include Montreal in that trip (and it's very possible, especially if we do Niagara Falls) so that I can party with the Savage one.
      You get out to our neck of the woods in Joisey, there will be much playing of Rush, my friend. Oh, yes. Much, much playing of Rush.

Comment

• Any idea when that can happen? The last three weeks in July I will be w/o wife and child. That would be an ideal time for this. I can host a blowout at Casa de Iggy But I will make it happen whenever.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It's a ways away, Ig. At least a year.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Don't sweat it. That last 3 weeks in July bit is a yearly thing.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• was a nice weekend for us. Relaxed a whole bunch, ate a ton of a good food, grilled out on Sunday, and getting ready for a super nice weekend coming up.

felt good mang.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I puked about two gallons of bile.

Comment

• jesus, still sick?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Feel OK today. But Saturday night was not fun.

Comment

• Yuck, sorry. Nothing like a full system's purge...

My weekend was kinda lame. It was a four day weekend (Thursday through Sunday), and one day was spent with the father in law handing financial stuff. Two of the days were entirely devoted to cleaning/purging/re-organizing the house, so yeah...not a vacation weekend at all. If the weather holds for this coming weekend (75 on Saturday!), we might have to e out and about enjoying ourselves!

Also: Today is day 8 of my 30 day paleo reset. I've already lost 5 pounds and I feel a lot better overall again.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Good on ya, Matt! Hope you feel better, Billiam!

My weekend was... OK. Had lunch with an old high school buddy in New Brunswick Saturday. During nearby Rutgers University's Open House weekend. Lots and lots of millennial college kids and hipsters as far as the eye can see.

Spent Sunday working on freelance and Little League photos for my day job. Ugh. Highlight was Jen picked up The Force Awakens at Target, which salvaged the day and I ordered tickets for me, Jen, her sister and her hubby, to see the Go-Gos Farewell Tour in Asbury Park in August. Best Coast is one of the opening acts, which means my ass is going to be there in a heartbeat.

Next weekend is looking like more of the same - Saturday we clean, Sunday I'm working a Trade Show til around 1 PM. Might squeeze in some day job work for extra cash in mah paycheck, son.

Comment

• My son spent Fri and Sat at my SiL's with his cousins. Wife and I went to a neighbor's house for some apps, beer and cigars by the firepit. Saturday, cleaned a bunch of house and went to my friend's comic shop to play Magic the Gathering. he closed the shop at the usual 6 PM and the two of us and 3 of his friends played for maybe three hours. We probably would have kept playing, but someone's GF showed up and playtime ended early. I think I gave a decent accounting of myself, in that I won the last game, and was the first out of the second game because I pulled off one hand that went extremely well, prompting Steve to say: "You all know he's gotta die, right?" A compliment of sorts, I guess. Sunday I went food shopping, took the boy to wrestling practice and cooked. Made some beef kabobs with pincho powder for dinner and a pot of marinara sauce for at least two meals (ravioli and chicken parm, I'm thinking) later in the week. I'll fucking TAKE it.

Comment

• Went out day drinking with the ladies yesterday in downtown Hudson. Had a blast, got fucking SMASHED, bought Lesley some bday gifts, and walked to the beach.

super chill and fun. Paying the price a bit this morning however haha.

Comment

• Hit Stillwater with the wife unit yesterday. Did Smalley's for lunch (went as paleo as I could get) and generally enjoyed the near perfect weather. Finished the day with THE JUNGLE BOOK in 3D.

So yeah...perfect day.

Comment

• Just got back from working a trade show - our products and services were a massive hit. Plus, got offered to upgrade/redesign local school team's logo, which means we're guaranteed to get their business.

Boss is very happy, as am I with the massive overtime paycheck I'll get next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X