X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect the Suck Zone
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• See, there was another Bill, an evil Bill, and I killed him.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
        See, there was another Bill, an evil Bill, and I killed him.
        dafuq i do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
          See, there was another Bill, an evil Bill, and I killed him.
          +7 Movie Quote
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want to watch Twister so bad!
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• A recording of a camel's moan was slowed down and used as the sound of the tornado.

Comment

• TODAY I LEARNED.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Headed to the land of Anderson to pick up my friend then driving to Asheville, NC for her bachelorette festivities! It should be good times, involving tequila and a hot tub. See you guys on Sunday!
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• The wife is still getting over her illness (so am I, kinda) and she's got a ton of work to do to catch up with her job (she estimates 8 hours) so yeah...not reallu doing a damned thing this weekend. Probably playing GUILD WARS 2 a lot.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• IT's a bachelor weekend as Lesley is in Chicago. My only goals are to beat Super Mario Galaxy and Max Payne 3.

Comment

• I'll be putting some art samples into my swanky new portfolio for the first of several job fairs starting next week:

I've got art samples in these three ring binder pages that this is perfect for, plus plenty of room for copies of my resume, business card holders, note pad, etc.

Plus, might be getting some freelance work from one of my old employers, and I have a conference call next Wednesday with one of the women I met with my former boss on Tuesday. Add to that a planned resumes submitting blitz to a bunch of websites for companies I'd like to work for, and I'm a busy Timmy.

Comment

• Wear a smart-lookin' suit and ace 'em.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We are finally cleaning the garage out this weekend for phase 1 of Operation: New Toy Room.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• About to watch 8 hours of Big Live Live Show: Live - This Time It's Live on Giantbomb.com. I recommend everyone watch some of it.

Then? Nada. Party for Brittany's folks tomorrow and that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                About to watch 8 hours of Big Live Live Show: Live - This Time It's Live on Giantbomb.com. I recommend everyone watch some of it.

Then? Nada. Party for Brittany's folks tomorrow and that's it.
                                Your name wouldn't be "CuntThrasher" on that chat window, would it?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X