ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    I like to think that Jake is wearing Crocs.
    Those. Aren't crocs? Ugh this world sucks.

Comment

• lulz
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        Or Anthony Wiener.

*LOOK I'M LIKE HOCKEN*
        Bwahahahahahahahahaha
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Those aren't crocs. They're Champion C9 water shoes, which you can find at Target for the affordable price of only $14.95!

Comment

• RE: the silver bullet:

Park your fuckin' high horses. Beer is beer in the summertime, especially when it is a precursor to nailing Big Barda.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Those aren't crocs. They're Champion C9 water shoes, which you can find at Target for the affordable price of only $14.95!
              Yep.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post

And on another note, how'd your Coors Lite-fueled dream date with the black Amazon go? Hope your shit was turned out yet again, dude!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  Beer is beer in the summertime
                  This is not an acceptable answer, regardless of time of year.

Comment

• You apparently haven't gone on binge adventures in aquasocks before.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      This is not an acceptable answer, regardless of time of year.
                      Yup if I'm putting beer in my body it better be good. If not I'll just have water thanks.

Comment

• that.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

And on another note, how'd your Coors Lite-fueled dream date with the black Amazon go? Hope your shit was turned out yet again, dude!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            RE: the silver bullet:

Park your fuckin' high horses. Beer is beer in the summertime, especially when it is a precursor to nailing Big Barda.

The Big Barda ref needs rep.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              The Big Barda ref needs rep.
                              Done!

"The one called Jake. I shall have him this night. Should he survive 'til morn, I shall carry him to his place of employment."

Comment

• Put laundry away, ministered to Jen's head boo-boo. Filed for Pennsylvania Unemployment online.

Now figuring out what my game plan will be Monday (lots of phone calls this week!), trying not to get anxious or jinx myself for my interview on Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                                X