No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a bad weekend. Played a bunch of Max Payne 3/SWTOR, went to the zoo for the new Dinosaurs! exhibit, went to my dad's to eat a lot of different meat (buffalo ribs, hamburgers, brats, etc), then came home and vegged out.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lot of vegging out this weekend. Folks came over yesterday as their street lost power and didn't know we still had power on our side of the development (we suspect something might've happened when the church across the street was setting rides up for their Carnival this week). My folks even got to see our cat, Patch, before he bolted upstairs to hide under the bed. His brother was sleeping on our bed, with the fan blowing cool air on his pooper.

Next weekend's going to involve some house cleaning, and me pulling crap out to sell the following weekend when the condo association throws our annual community yard sale. Hope kids be wanted action figures as I have a bunch to sell.

Comment

• Went to visit the father in law on Saturday. Took the wife to Stillwater MN amd Hudson WI on Saturday, stayed over in a bed/breakfast...that was really nice. Came back yesterday and vegged out.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Poolside in Palm Springs in 109 degree heat, having beers brought to me by cute girls (friends, but still) and this Amazon black girl who's a little thick but still looks good in a bikini is shooting me bedroom eyes. I think everything's gonna be alright, guys!
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• GET UP IN DEM GUTS.

Also, sounds fun. Get drunk!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jake I've never made sweet love to an amazonian-ish dark skinned beauty. Do it for me Jake, do it for all of us.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I have before and that girl turned my shit out. Might re-enact when we get back from the club later.

Also I look like a huge douche and am drinking Coors Light.
                Last edited by Shit Dickface; 07-07-2012, 06:40 PM.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Nice booties. Lulz
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We were seriously entertaining the idea of frying an egg on the sidewalk tomorrow.

~

Comment

• Is that a Drive t-shirt?

Couldn't afford the jacket?

Comment

• Coors light? It better have been free. Otherwise there is no excuse.

Comment

• Even free seems to steep a price.

Comment

• I like to think that Jake is wearing Crocs.

Comment

• And sending dong pics like Favre?

Comment

• Or Anthony Wiener.

*LOOK I'M LIKE HOCKEN*

Comment

Working...
                                X