No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. It was not a good day. And I busted my head open loading ammo into my g-ride for the trip tomorrow. At least I didn't damage the new barn and the equipment place only charged me for the rental on the trackhoe.

Comment

• Where you going with all that ammo grave?

Comment

• Quarterly firearms training. It's a good day at the office when you get paid to shoot guns all day.

Comment

• HEY YOU SUCK

PS FUCK YOU

seriously, I miss shooting guns. :/
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Come to Houston the day after Christmas and go hunting Jake. I want to see you take on a wild boar with a 9mm and a blade.

Comment

• Lose the firearm and add a loincloth.

I'd pay cashy money to see that.

Comment

• Only if he is oiled up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Brittany stayed sick all weekend. Worried she might be getting the flu. I didn't even get anniversary ass
                  You haz to wait until an anniversary??? Dayummm
                  “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Hardly, anniversary ass is always special though. Well, it's exactly like filthy drunken ass, but still special.

Comment

• Wedding tonight. Rehearsal dinner & set up tomorrow for wedding Sunday. Swollen lymph node in arm pit. Way tired. Gonna be a long one.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• God you're old.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Best of luck to ya, Nathan - hope you get a chance to rest up.

Comment

• Ran around this morning, got a car wash, oil change, and now enjoying barbacoa tacos and fajita quesadilla with a beer. Tonight we are making gumbo and watching Thor, and seeing Drive tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                              God you're old.
                              Eat it Harvey.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• As in Helsinki, Sweden...

Comment

Working...
                                X