ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• But you're right, and as I said, the night was not a loss.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I wouldn't be butthurt about it, but it is weird that even the birthday boy didn't show.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• We had big plans for today, but Brittany's neuropathy in her feet kept her up until about 4am. Letting her sleep late while I do my work out then looks like just sitting around instead of running around town.

Comment

• Hope she feels better, Billy. I'm stuck inside today, too - I have this shitty cold in my chest that I'm trying to run out with echinacea tea, but I'm sitting around on a beautiful day doing nothing but sneezing and hawking out snot.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
              I'm sitting around on a beautiful day doing nothing but sneezing and hawking out snot.
              You sexy bitch, you!
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yer jelluz!

Comment

• I'm stuck in willmar again, faking interest in hanging out with my fil. Ooooooh the fun. I'm im the other room avoiding the situation.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Woke up on Saturday morning with some extreme pain in my lower back, thought I must have slept wrong on it or something, so I went for a walk. Got home, pain was still there, so I went to the hospital. Turns out I have a kidney stone :/ They estimate it's only around 2mm in diameter, but damned it hurts. I am on a regimen of Tylenol 3 and Flomax at the moment (got up in pain at 4am, waiting for the Tylenol to kick in again). And apparently passing it will be a "uniquely painful" experience (according to my doctor).

Hospital experience was aces. Got seen right away, had x-rays and ultra-sounds within 15 mins of getting there, was on an IV with pain meds shortly before that. Was done in about 1.5 hours.
                    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Oh, man, those aren't fun, to say the very least! Feel better, Mike!

Comment

• You're lucky, Mike - I had to spend a week in the hospital when I first had stones. If you get a chance, ask your doctor about PolyCitra K. It's a powder you mix with a glass of water that you drink down every night that helps to eliminate future stone formation. Tastes awful (like bad Kool-Aid), but it works like nobody's business. My computer's HD shit the bed late yesterday. Screen just shut off, I tried to reboot, and the computer made this sound like it was going to shake itself apart. I thought the fan went, but there was plenty of air flowing through the system. My dad came over, looked at it, and figured my old Dell finally gave up the ghost. Quick trip to Best Buy, $730 later, and I have a brand spankin' new Dell Inspiron One, loaded with all sorts of stuff. faster than my old PC, that's for sure (got that one about 5-10 years ago). Still getting used to the fact I no longer have a tower and less wires to mess with! Not looking forward to all the software and files I have to reload (I did lose some stuff in the HD crash - FML - but most was backed up to my detached HD).

Comment

• Sorry about your computer, Tim, but a 5-10 year old computer sounds like it was ready to conk out!

Comment

• Walked over to the little market a few blocks away to get the paper, eating breakfast and then going to the outlets with my mom later. Sounds awful to say, but I can't wait to be off vacation and get back to work tomorrow.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Okay, but then why even schedule the thing THAT early? Again, I'm not going to hate the guy since I had a nice time regardless. It's just as one of the friends I ran into said "fucked up".

But, what's to be expected when I'm a friend of a friend? There's no way I would even BE in the loop to be aware of changes. Even so, it's just odd as fuck behavior.
                              Odd? Weird? No,I would just call it rude as fuck......
                              You may be 'A friend of a friend',but you did get an invite,no? Then,I would have expected any changes be made known to myself as well.

But,that's just my opinion..
                              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Who wants to take a 3-day weekend and come over tomorrow to dig trenches with me? Anyone? I'm renting some big machine that does the work for me so it should be fun.

...no takers?

Comment

Working...
                                X