• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, fucking stop that shit.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
      Nah, I know, I just was feeling sinister last night.
      Post/av amirite?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
        also kinda feeling like I'm gonna poop my pants but that's what I get for washing down a carne asada/bean/rice/salsa verde burrito with three Leinenkugels at 11 PM
        Rosewood: "Wow. You know, it says here that by the time the average American is fifty, he's got five pounds of undigested red meat in his bowels."
        Taggart: "Why are you telling me this? What makes you think I have any interest in that at all?"
        Rosewood: "Well, you eat a lot of red meat."
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Just gotta get through my 1-9 shift tonight, then I'm off for a week! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• YOU CAN DO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Dammit. I work this weekend, off Monday, then work from Tuesday to Friday.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• *siiiiiiiigggggghhhhhh* Vacation, bitches!
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I fucking loooove when a project I think is going to take one day suddenly takes a turn and looks like it will take three days. I want to line up every previous owner of this house and run an El Presidente drill.

Comment

• fucked up watching dawn of the dead, played epic games of magic with friends, and probably going to the zoo tomorrow....yezssss
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    I fucking loooove when a project I think is going to take one day suddenly takes a turn and looks like it will take three days. I want to line up every previous owner of this house and run an El Presidente drill.
                    God I know the feeling....
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Onion ring farts. Probably the best smelling farts (keeping in mind they all smell bad).
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Did the State Fair yesterday and went into a food coma.
                        Didn't do a damned thing today, and it was awesome.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It was the absolute weekend from hell, but we got dad settled into assisted living, the place is really nice, and he's very happy.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• What a way to spend a long weekend. Hope you can relax today, Lisa.

Comment

• Project only took two days because I'm a gotdamn pimp. Gonna line Rob's pockets with Amazon money and do pretty much nothing today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                                It was the absolute weekend from hell, but we got dad settled into assisted living, the place is really nice, and he's very happy.
                                Trying to get some cleaning done before George gets here so he doesn't sneeze his ass off, but I did sleep in. Which is why I'm hurrying with the cleaning now!

Comment

Working...
                                X