No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a new local game store, bought more Magic cards, made BaltarButter, Lesley made BSG Brownies and watched Sucker Punch. 4 out of 5 ain't bad.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Went and visited the FiL today. Got back in town and saw 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes', which we both loved.

Tomorrow? Not sure...gotta do something outside, though. It's supposed to be gorgeous, so we may go the lake, got to Stillwater, or go to the Ren Fest.

Monday, I start the new job...nervous.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Forgot the best part of roller derby. Walked in the door, and right out front running the ticket booth was a girl I used to sleep with in hot pants and fishnets. Awwwwwwwwwwwwkward.

Comment

• Matt, you'll do great at the new gig. Proud of ya, lad!

Rocked my BDR shirt, went to Monster Mania with my best buddy yesterday. First ones in, again, but this go round was pretty meh. Dealers tables were filled with the same old bootleg DVDs, t-shirts, etc. (TONS of True Blood and zombie shit, not much of anything else). Only saw a couple of folks dressed up, including an evil clown on stilts, a zombie girl, and a guy in a pretty good Jason outfit.

As for the autograph lines, we were hosed. They set it up differently this go round with a huge ass line outside to go get shit signed, so we passed on that. Went in with about $250, and after paying our admissions fees, lunch, and gas, I'm still up about $200. We left, drove back, ht a pawn shop my buddy wanted to check out. Wound up buying a Star Trek game for my PS2 for $3, so I'll give that a spin later today.

Only shot a couple of pics this go round (I'll post 'em later), but I'm going to go to Chiller in October (Pam Grier! Valerie Perrine! Yowza!) and try my luck again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Forgot the best part of roller derby. Walked in the door, and right out front running the ticket booth was a girl I used to sleep with in hot pants and fishnets. Awwwwwwwwwwwwkward.
            Did she recognize you without the hot pants and fishnets on?
            “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• ZING! +1 Borgnine for Lola!

Comment

• I wanted to be a roller derby chick. I think I could still rock it and kick some ass in the rink..of course,that would require many more nightly rubdowns from the Sarge.
                Somehow,I don't think he'd mind
                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Monday, I start the new job...nervous.
                  Don't be, you'll be fine.

Originally posted by Lola View Post
                  Smooth. Very smooth.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                    I wanted to be a roller derby chick. I think I could still rock it and kick some ass in the rink..of course,that would require many more nightly rubdowns from the Sarge.
                    You know I wouldn't... so go grab your skates. I'll get the oil.

Comment

I wanted to be a roller derby chick. I think I could still rock it and kick some ass in the rink..of course,that would require many more nightly rubdowns from the Sarge.
                      Yeah, like Vin would let you out the door if you were rocking a roller derby outfit. It'd be like Gomez on Morticia or Pepe LePew on that girl cat/skunk.

Comment

• Tim does make a salient point, but my baby is stubborn, hard-headed, independent... and the love of my life.

Comment

Comment

• Just got back from seeing 'One Day' with a friend. Not bad. Also did some massive shopping this morning. I think Nathan may have reached his quota on stupid sales people with our cashier at Old Navy. Hooooo-boy.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Haaaah! Perfect!

Good luck at the new job, Matt!
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I had possibly the best weekend of my life. My Lola never fails to surprise me... ever. And I love her truly, madly, and deeply for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X