No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up, mofos! It's 8 AM on a Saturday, get your lazy, hung-over ball-sacks out of bed!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Been up since about 4 this morning. Trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing today. Like most, I'm strapped money-wise at the moment, eagerly counting down the days to this.

Comment

• Survived the ghetto movie theater and the noisy toilet. Heading to breakfast then great lakes brewery for lunch.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Also today: r n r hall of fame.

Comment

• Drank like 10 beers, several margaritas, ate a ton of fajitas while playing Dance Central last night. There is video evidence of myself "crankin dat soulja boi" as it were. Who would care to view? Today and tomorrow, a bunch of nothing as we are broke. Found out that our plans we had for next week (Ikea, hit up somewhere with cold beer and good food for lunch, and seeing a movie) are shit because we have to go to a family reunion for Brittany's dad's people that she doesn't know any of them. Hopefully we can ditch early but it's about 90 minutes away in fucking Manvel, TX.

EDIT: Oh, and I also woke up several times last night with HORRIBLE charlie horses in BOTH my goddamn legs. I blame how much cranking of soulja bois I did.

Comment

• gonna go watch that monkey movie today
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                Also today: r n r hall of fame.
                Fuck. Yes.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gonna go see The Devil's Double today
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• No HOF today. Do that tomorrow on way out. At great lakes brewery for lunch.

Comment

• the devil's double donger
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                        the devil's double donger
                        They're out.

Comment

• Gonna be doing NOTHING all day...my wisdom tooth surgery is sore as fuck and I'm woozy as fuck from the drugs. I hope that I'll be up for doing shit tomorrow, as I want to hit the Uptown Art Fair and see 'Planet of the Gapes'....not counting on doing either, though.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            eagerly counting down the days to this.
                            Michael Madsen and Cary Elwes!! Pinch their ass cheeks for me!

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            Also today: r n r hall of fame.
                            AMAZING!! So jealous! Have fun!

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Who would care to view?
                            Oh, I would very much care to view! I think we all would!

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                            gonna go watch that monkey movie today
                            Yaaay! We're doing that tomorrow!

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Gonna be doing NOTHING all day...my wisdom tooth surgery is sore as fuck and I'm woozy as fuck from the drugs. I hope that I'll be up for doing shit tomorrow, as I want to hit the Uptown Art Fair and see 'Planet of the Gapes'....not counting on doing either, though.
                            Feel better, Matt - hope you guys get to go out and do the fun stuff you have your heart set on.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I watched the video again. Apparently during the freestyle I "dropped dat azz" on our friend Tim, and he proceeded to spank me. I gotta stop drinking.

Comment

• Oh, you tease, just post it!

Comment

Working...
                                X