Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh my god

i think i done gone stupid
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• And this is different from any other day in what way precisely?

Comment

• Sister just sent me a text letting me know that she is coming home tonight, saving me a trip to the complete other side of town on the absolute worst freeway known to man. This is a good ending to this weekend.

Comment

• After work yesterday,Vin and I drove to the local hidden gem of a park and lounged around on a blanket beside the rushing waters,feeding cheddar Sunchips to the squirrels. Unfortunately,being in the locale that we were in,there were some pretty distinct stereotypes to keep us amused as they splashed about
          “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Went to the free zoo. Fuck the free zoo. However the walk to the free zoo was awesome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Free Zoo = Downtown Dayton
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                Free Warzone = Downtown Dayton
                And Detroit gets a fucking RoboCop...
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Can't afford Robocop. Have to spend $500,000 on saving a 10 foot long bridge.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/cost-...k-1178035.html

Comment

• Good lord.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• seriously it was like parents didn't care that their kids were just shitting and pissing their pants. Didn't help that in every indoor exhibit the air was broken and no circulation. It was like walking a rainforest of piss.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        Can't afford Robocop. Have to spend $500,000 on saving a 10 foot long bridge.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/cost-...k-1178035.html
                        You need a new town motto...

"Dayton! Embrace the suck!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                          seriously it was like parents didn't care that their kids were just shitting and pissing their pants. Didn't help that in every indoor exhibit the air was broken and no circulation. It was like walking a rainforest of piss.
                          Sounds like the rainforest to me.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• More like: Keep your head down, your expectations low, and do not make eye contact.

Comment

• Rob: Como Zoo, I take it?

Also, it's waaaaaay too nice outside to go to work. I'm taking the day off and planting my garden.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, the Como Zoo. Fuck that place. However, the parks around there are great.

Comment

Working...
                                X