ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terrifying

also working on getting gigs lined up for May!
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I'm going to grow my hair out.

I must challenge Jake for 'Best Male Coif of BDR'...

Comment

• I still haven't cut my hair since October. Got kind of a Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible 2 thing going on.

Comment

• I'm out of fucking beer goddamit

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
            I'm going to grow my hair out.
            Good. Give Lola something to hang on to!

Originally posted by V View Post
            I must challenge Jake for 'Best Male Coif of BDR'...
            Never happen. Jake's 'do is too dreamy. I'm straight as piss, and even I want to run my fingers through it.

Bill, I feels for ya - I'm out of suds myself, and it'll be a bit before I can snag some more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Good. Give Lola something to hang on to!

Never happen. Jake's 'do is too dreamy. I'm straight as piss, and even I want to run my fingers through it.

Bill, I feels for ya - I'm out of suds myself, and it'll be a bit before I can snag some more.
              Yes!!!

And I'm all out,too. I only have whiskey left,but it's not like that's a bad thing
              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• And here I was planning on getting a haircut this week.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                  And here I was planning on getting a haircut this week.
                  Well, in all honesty... so was I.

I had the clippers out to give myself another whitewall, when I said 'WHY?'.

I'm not in service anymore. I do not have to adhere to AR 670-1 anymore. I can just let it go.

So I am.

Comment

• If I don't get a sniff of a job soon I'm growing a neckbeard and saying fuck it.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Easter weekend was a gas, mostly because of the news that my brother-in-law has a gig working the door/security at the local nudie bar. Definitely livened up the conversations at the dinner tables on Saturday and Sunday; he's already made the transition from "This job is gonna be SO cool!" to "This job kind of sucks", as I imagined he would after his first day.

I'm expecting to get some pretty neat stories to share, along with free passes to the club, soon!

Comment

• It's like letting a child eat as much candy as they like.

They tire of it very quickly.

Comment

• Exactly, Vin. When I was single, had some money to burn, and would go to such places, the thrill wears off after about a half-hour to an hour. By then, you've seen all the dancers working that shift and their assets, made your judgments about which one you liked enough to consider getting a lapdance (likely event of the night) or VIP room visit (rare), or if you and your buddy want to shoot a game of pool instead.

My brother-in-law's also reaffirmed that the majority of the dancers have more issues than the National Geographic. Drugs, booze, daddy problems, pimps, finances, etc. as well as an almost universal loathing of men in general. To be fair, though, some dancers like guys, have no real issues other than making money for college or something, and have relatively normal lives, but those ladies are in the minority.

He did say, however, that this particular club is going upscale - better dancers, renovations to the building, dress codes, etc. to cater to a higher (translate: more professional, wealthier) clientele (think Scores in NYC, or the Penthouse Club). Which is fine, and makes a lot of sense, but I'd figure they really need to expand the building to really compete with the Philly and NYC clubs.

Comment

• Truth be told, I never saw the appeal of strip clubs. Yes, I've gone to them... but where other men go batshit insane with stuffing singles into g-strings, I just felt cold. I could never figure out whether it was a latent Puritanical streak in me, or the fact that beautiful women should just be admired...

I don't know... I need more fucking coffee.

Comment

• Strip clubs are fun for about 15 minutes. They become tedious really fast.

There's a girl that I won't get.
                              There's another one.
                              No, I don't feel like dropping $20 on a lapdance. I can see you fine from over here.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's been quite a long time since I went to one, and even when I was younger, I'd go somewhat sporadically. Chances are, if I do wind up going to the one my brother-in-law works at, after about five minutes, I'd be more interested shooting the shit with him than watching any of the action on stage. Hey, I'm married, I can get the real thing at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X