ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    I find it helps to zero in on the Alpha of the herd... then pick a fight.

Preferably with a broken bottle, if available.

It livens things up, and takes them down a peg. Not every day can be about them, you know.

And that is why I lerv you! hahahahaha
    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• I got other peoples' shit in my dishwasher!!!!! Seriously - I live on the bottom floor and my kitchen sink backed up. My sink got about 3/4 full and then the pressure forced the water-shit into my dishwasher which then overflowed! I HATE! *angry face*
      Sticky white or pale yellow discharge can be constant during pregnancy, leaving you feeling in frequent need of new undies. Talk to your doctor if it develops a foul odor, itches or burns, or becomes greenish-yellow or very thick or watery; you may have an infection.

Comment

• Originally posted by LintLicker View Post
        I got other peoples' shit in my dishwasher!!!!! Seriously - I live on the bottom floor and my kitchen sink backed up. My sink got about 3/4 full and then the pressure forced the water-shit into my dishwasher which then overflowed! I HATE! *angry face*
        I accidentally used a preposition at the end of a sentence!
        Sticky white or pale yellow discharge can be constant during pregnancy, leaving you feeling in frequent need of new undies. Talk to your doctor if it develops a foul odor, itches or burns, or becomes greenish-yellow or very thick or watery; you may have an infection.

Comment

• Originally posted by LintLicker View Post
          I got other peoples' shit in my dishwasher!!!!! Seriously - I live on the bottom floor and my kitchen sink backed up. My sink got about 3/4 full and then the pressure forced the water-shit into my dishwasher which then overflowed! I HATE! *angry face*

Ewww..Sucks to be low man on the totem pole when that shit starts happening.
          “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
            Dude. Enjoy that shit.
            Pretty sure that broke my brain. Amazing. It goes on for about 30 minutes too long, the acting is borderline terrible at points, the whole setup for the premise is clunky, practically every character is an awful human being, but holy fuck that movie. I was in a trance the entire time. Despite everything it lacks, it's still an incredible piece of work.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• That hotel.

That fucking hotel, man.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Saw Your Highness (meh) drank some amazing Woodchuck Amber Cider (yum) went to a friend's birthday where I refused to drink because fuck a bunch of Bud Light then he sent someone to buy a ton of St. Arnold's. Came home and showed Britt Evil Dead for the first time, and surprisingly liked it a lot. As Rob said, the tree rape is loved by all.

Comment

• Plans:
                  - Smoke a weed
                  - Wash a hair
                  - Go to this show at Second City that Tim writes for
                  - Go to hang with Josh Miller at the midnight screening of Stake Land at the Silent Movie Theater
                  - Come home, die of exhaustion
                  - Dim Sum in Monterey Park tomorrow for a friend's birthday
                  - maybe beach
                  - Backstage in Culver City with Kathleen
                  - Improv class and laundry on Sunday.

CAN I DO IT ALL?
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Drinking as much Shiner Ruby Redbird as possible.

Comment

• what is this and how do I get it

~

Comment

• Fucking incredible Shine summer beer flavored with Texas red grapefruit, vanilla and ginger.

Comment

• OH SHIT

~

Comment

• man what

where can I get that? Probably not here, right?

Comment

• No idea on Shiner Bock's distribution grave, but worst you can do is try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                                Plans:
                                - Smoke a weed
                                - Wash a hair
                                - Go to this show at Second City that Tim writes for
                                - Go to hang with Josh Miller at the midnight screening of Stake Land at the Silent Movie Theater
                                - Come home, die of exhaustion
                                - Dim Sum in Monterey Park tomorrow for a friend's birthday
                                - maybe beach
                                - Backstage in Culver City with Kathleen
                                - Improv class and laundry on Sunday.

CAN I DO IT ALL?

Comment

Working...
                                X