ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Sweet Jesus!

Are the Dalton ones on there? ARE THEY?!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yes, but why when I add a Bond film does it give me fucking Woody Allen films instead of more Bond films? I'll show you what the fuck is up Tiger Lily if you don't show me License To Kill!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Oh Sweet Jesus!

Are the Dalton ones on there? ARE THEY?!
        Yep... All of them except for the Brosnans and Craigs.

Comment

• The Living Daylights is on Instant. YES

Comment

• You have a thing for Jeroen Krabbe, don't you?

Comment

• Joe Don Baker

Not gonna lie, I jerked it to MITCHELL.

Comment

• We already knew this, asshole.

also if u really got a bone on for JDB watch Charley Varrick, I'd even plow him after that
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Sounds like Josh and Billy roadtrip. We pick up Russ, then head to Vin's. Lola will be given funds ahead of time for bail.

No problem! I'll even provide the beer afterwards at the house
                  “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Joe Don Baker

Not gonna lie, I jerked it to 'Eischied'.

fixed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
                      No problem! I'll even provide the beer afterwards at the house
                      YAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        So Vin, is this who you're moving to shack up with? if not, YOURE DOING IT WRONG

Ahh,the life of Vin....
                        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• amazing.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just scored a fat eighth, ate a ton of sushi (dropped $100 but it's cool because I'm getting paid back), am fairly sauced, and got confirmation on two gigs this month, one still pending. None of them pay, but I don't give a fuck as long as I get stage time and get to throw out new material. Now to hit some open mics.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• And I just saw my roommate's tits again. Great.

~

Comment

• Your lack of exclamation denotes that you're either blasé, or that the said tits are in poor condition.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X