ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mint Juleps for everyone!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Mint Juleps for everyone!

When in doubt,pinky out. But,I'll have a beer,please
      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lola View Post
        When in doubt,pinky out. But,I'll have a beer,please
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Well, aren't you just the purtiest lil' thing! Ah declare, ain't seen such a fine figure of femininity join our boards in quite a spell, no sir. Not since our own Ed Hocken, no sir. Ah think ah can say without fear of contradiction from any of the menfolk here at the ranch, that only the cream of the crop, the most charming, sophisticated, intelligent, and prettiest of ladies dwell here at the BDR Ranch, and this new filly here's gonna kick that up a notch during her time here.

'Scuse me, now, ma'am (doffs his ten-gallon hat), but I gots to mosey on outta here now. Got cattle to punch, ya unnerstand. (mounts his horse, waves his hat, rides off into the sunset)

Hot damn! Now I have somewhere else to wear my cowgirl hat besides the bedroom!
          “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• And with that last post, my glasses are now fogged and I'm breathing funny. Thanks, Lola!

Comment

• We're in deep shit boys.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So Vin, is this who you're moving to shack up with? if not, YOURE DOING IT WRONG

Comment

• He's moving to shack up with me, Billy.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• JAKE AND VIN QUEENS OF THE DESERT
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No, I already told you I would also trust you why would you do this now I gotta boil Ming you made me do it

Comment

• Vin moves in with Jake. Both go visit Ed.

"Bye-bye, California."

Comment

• Ehhh, I've had a good run.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's not my fault dude can't tell the difference between CA and GA. I mean, he's old.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• He's old, and you're out of the loop.

It's I'm Not Rappaport all over again.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X