Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    The Shakes the Clown of drag queens?
    Yep, pretty much. More like Terry Jones during one of his drag moments, but sloppier.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

So, Ed's confessing to macking on Reboot Spock?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Die Zuckerbusen View Post
        So, Ed's confessing to macking on Reboot Spock?
        Has Ed partaken of Spock cock?

INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

Comment

I have not, but the persona non grata up in Olympia has run into him. I didn't hear anything about sex, but who knows.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

This thread became awesome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fuck yeah.

Of course had I met Quinto and he offered. I would have asked that he suck just as he had on Heroes.

I wouldn't be able to walk straight for a week!
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

...Public Sex...APPROVED...For the record, I been busted fapping (post not during, forgot to thoroughly clean the crime scene), I been busted piping (in my mom's house, again post) and I have been busted in publice whilst piping by a police officer nonetheless....

Now back to parenting; my mom was pseudo Helicopter Mom, but in a good way. She didn't lie or shield me from shit, she just kept me in check (single mother, hippy-ish, my dad was a thug ass killer and died when I was two) so I didn't end up like many people I grew up around. I wasn't allowed to sleep over friends houses because everyone was a weirdo in her eyes...that was probably the worst. Otherwise she was pretty cool...gave my best friend condoms and a pack of cigars for his 21st birthday.

I am a parent, a parent of 3 going on 4 boys. I am the furthest thing from Helicopter. I have met a few obnoxious ass parents but no great stories come to mind. For the most part I think parents are fucking idiots, and this transfers to their kids unfortunately...I will research my database and come up with some decent stories...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Fuck yeah.

Of course had I met Quinto and he offered. I would have asked that he suck just as he had on Heroes.

I wouldn't be able to walk straight for a week!
                  THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO BE TALKING ABOUT ON YOUR PODCASTS.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                    ...Public Sex...APPROVED...For the record, I been busted fapping (post not during, forgot to thoroughly clean the crime scene), I been busted piping (in my mom's house, again post) and I have been busted in publice whilst piping by a police officer nonetheless....

Now back to parenting; my mom was pseudo Helicopter Mom, but in a good way. She didn't lie or shield me from shit, she just kept me in check (single mother, hippy-ish, my dad was a thug ass killer and died when I was two) so I didn't end up like many people I grew up around. I wasn't allowed to sleep over friends houses because everyone was a weirdo in her eyes...that was probably the worst. Otherwise she was pretty cool...gave my best friend condoms and a pack of cigars for his 21st birthday.

I am a parent, a parent of 3 going on 4 boys. I am the furthest thing from Helicopter. I have met a few obnoxious ass parents but no great stories come to mind. For the most part I think parents are fucking idiots, and this transfers to their kids unfortunately...I will research my database and come up with some decent stories...
                    What is piping?

Comment

Piping = Laying Pipe = Fucking....

ETA:
                      <table id="entries"><tbody><tr><td class="index">1. </td> <td class="word"> piping </td> <td class="tools" id="tools_1243226"> 57 up, 19 down </td> </tr> <tr> <td>
                      </td> <td class="text" colspan="2" id="entry_1243226"> buy piping mugs, tshirts and magnets
                      to have sex with somebody a lot
                      "Where is suzy?!"
                      "She and justin are piping."
                      "SCORE!"
                      </td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                        Piping = Laying Pipe = Fucking....
                        that
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Sorry, I'm a noob.

Comment

Listen to more rap.

Comment

I can't. All my favorites are dead or no longer together.

Comment

I don't listen to anything new...Most new music sucks...

Comment

Working...
                                X