No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join us, Ed. Join us in the holiday spirit. Throw up a Hannukah inspired avatar. Dig deep, deep into the pics of various Rakin/Bass holiday specials, pull out a Frosty, a Rudolph... damn it a Hermie the Elf avatar!

December is just a day away, folks!

Comment

• Ed needs to find the train with square wheels on the caboose...

Comment

• Always pictured Ed as the Charlie-in-the-Box myself.

Comment

• I was thinking about Hanukkah Harry but really, that goes to Ari.

And I found the train

"Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Sorry Bobby - had to send Tinsel Whore back where she came from for the time being! If we're going with a Rudolph theme, I had to whip out Rudy and Clarice!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Doesn't just have to be Rudolph, Lisa. Could always go with Frosty, Heat Miser, Snow Miser, a variety of Santas, etc.

Oh, Rankin/Bass! How you made my childhood memories of the holidays more gooder!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                Sorry Bobby - had to send Tinsel Whore back where she came from for the time being! If we're going with a Rudolph theme, I had to whip out Rudy and Clarice!
                It gives me the warm fuzzies!

Comment

Sorry Bobby - had to send Tinsel Whore back where she came from for the time being! If we're going with a Rudolph theme, I had to whip out Rudy and Clarice!
                  I suppose it's only fitting that a little red Corvette such as T.W. should nip out of our lives just as quickly as she nipped in.

Baby's just too fast...
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Doesn't just have to be Rudolph, Lisa. Could always go with Frosty, Heat Miser, Snow Miser, a variety of Santas, etc.
                    But that's the one I have from last year - it's animated, it's adorable, and I love Clarice!

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                    I suppose it's only fitting that a little red Corvette such as T.W. should nip out of our lives just as quickly as she nipped in.

Baby's just too fast...
                    Ohhh, I think she'll be back for a quick one when you least expect it. When you wake up in the middle of the night to the smell of Camels and cheap perfume, and to find your wallet gone too, plus all the ornaments stripped from your tree, that's when you know Tinsel Whore came back for a bit.
                    Last edited by Lisa; 11-29-2010, 11:23 AM.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

But that's the one I have from last year - it's animated, it's adorable, and I love Clarice!

Ohhh, I think she'll be back for a quick one when you least expect it. When you wake up in the middle of the night to the smell of Camels and cheap perfume, and to find your wallet and expensive bourbon gone , plus all the ornaments stripped from your tree, and your face looks and feels like a Krispy Kreme donut...that's when you know Tinsel Whore came back for a bit.
                      fixed...

Comment

• Lisa, fair enough. Besides, you made my heart melt last year when you did the "CUTE!" combo with Clarice and the 'Dolph.

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                        Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post

Baby's just too fast...
                        Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                        Ohhh, I think she'll be back for a quick one when you least expect it. When you wake up in the middle of the night to the smell of Camels and cheap perfume, and to find your wallet gone too, plus all the ornaments stripped from your tree, that's when you know Tinsel Whore came back for a bit.
                        Great exchange you two!

"The Adventures of Bobby Bear, Irish Roustabout #47 - Bobby Bear's Tinsel Whore Christmas"... Coming soon!

Comment

• I picked something, but not rankin bass.

Because I've got to be that guy.....plus the cartoon made me cry as a kid *sniff*
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                            fixed...
                            Shit = lost.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Ohhh, I think she'll be back for a quick one when you least expect it....
                              She's the kinda girl who believes in makin' out once, love 'em and leave em' fast. I'm the hand-holding type. I guess I should've known it wouldn't last...

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Great exchange you two!
                              Praise from Internet Caesar! Thank you, sir.

"The Adventures of Bobby Bear, Irish Roustabout #47 - Bobby Bear's Tinsel Whore Christmas"... Coming soon!
                              In my heart, I know it ought to be an 80's style Cusack rom-com; PG all the way. However, I'm intrigued by the idea of a trashy Mickey Rourke style erotic thriller... in which I try to tame the little red love machine.
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                                She's the kinda girl who believes in makin' out once, love 'em and leave em' fast. I'm the hand-holding type. I guess I should've known it wouldn't last...
                                This has me picturing young Bobby on his stoop Christmas morn, eyes red from crying, empty bottle of bourbon, crushed and empty Camels cigarette pack by his side, snot bubble in his nose, and a broken candy cane gripped in his fist.

Christophe walks up "Joyeux Noël, Bob - she's gone, isn't she?"
                                Bobby: "She-she'll be back, Chris. Someday. *sniff*"

Comment

Working...
                                X