No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good GOD...what did Brian do to his foot to make it look like that?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Vin, you current avatar is about as close to a marriage related pic as I can find.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Well, you and Tim were on the same sheet of music. He IM'd it to me not long after I posted of the lack of BB wedding pics.

Comment

• Just doing my part! Glad I could help!

Comment

• Nathan, don't EVER change your avatar. It fucking KILLS me with laughter whenever I see it.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• This is Lesley and I just want to say you ALL ROCK!!!!!!!! The avatars kick fucking ass!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This is rob... I love this place. Wait ago guise!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You're welcome, and congrats again! And thanks from me, too, because if you guys hadn't gotten engaged, I wouldn't have stumbled across Elvis and Priscilla's wedding photo, which has now become one of my favorite avatars ever, and a total keeper. That's always been one of my favorite pictures, but I never thought to make it into an avatar (because seriously - there's nothing more fabulous than two of the most gorgeous people on the planet completely tackied up for their wedding)! Have a great time on the rest of your vacay!
                  Last edited by Lisa; 08-05-2010, 06:34 AM.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• love the new 'tar, Lisa

Comment

• Woah, I love yours right back! That is probably one of the hottest Gable pics I've ever seen! Mrrrow!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• A classic Lisa avatar, indeed.

Matt's making me feel a little under-dressed/groomed right now.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I love her new avatar, but I'm surprised Lisa went with Sixteen Candles as opposed to Pretty in Pink for her avatar choice. Andrew McCarthy... just sayin'.

Matt, rockin' the Gable! Way to go old school, son!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            I love her new avatar, but I'm surprised Lisa went with Sixteen Candles as opposed to Pretty in Pink for her avatar choice. Andrew McCarthy... just sayin'.
                            True, I absolutely still love The McCarthy, but as far as the movies themselves go - "Sixteen Candles" is 100 times better than "Pretty in Pink". And I love that moment when Farmer Ted tries to put the moves on her on the bus. "So... got a guy?" "Yes, three big ones, and they lust wimp blood, so quit bugging me, or I'll sic them all over your weenie ass!"

Comment

• Fair enough, but Pretty in Pink did have Jon "The Duckman" Cryer. And a cameo by one Andrew "Dice" Clay, as well as Kristy Swanson towards the end, who was checking out The Duckman, liked what she saw, and probably gave him some much needed luvin'.

I will say that Some Kind of Wonderful smokes both flicks to a degree, IMHO. Lea Thompson and Mary Stuart Masterson for the win, yo!

Comment

• Ehhhh, Duckie. A great character, no agrument, but when you want the romance, there's nobody for her to wind up with as perfect as Blane. The guy who comes alone to the prom, tells her how wrong he was, doesn't ask for forgiveness, because what he did was really shitty and he knows it. He just wants to let her know that he knows it was wrong, that he's sorry, and that he loves her. Kisses her on the cheek and leaves, figuring why not? She'll never forgive him, so why stick around? I mean... gaaaahhhh!

Comment

Working...
                                X