Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    really digging the Curry theme. I'm tempted to switch to the good Dr. from the Red October, but he's not really a sexual tyrannosaurus. Standards, you know.
    Well, he does talk about a night at the ballet... that takes BALLS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      I see what you did Bobby. You could say if he didn't choose that pic. It would be Pound Foolish as it were.
      Yes!

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      OtherWISE? A PENNY for your thoughts, Bobby!
      Yes!

Originally posted by V View Post
      He's 'floating' around... no worries.
      YES!
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Somebody got a tissue for Bobby? Or at the very least a sesame cake?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Somebody got a tissue for Bobby?
          Better make that tissues.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

My idea for this week's theme is to celerate ROB AND LESLEY'S ENGAGEMENT! Let's give it up for them by putting up wedding themed avatars! I've got Elvis and Priscilla, so show 'em the love and congrats!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Great idea, Lisa! I'm playing this time, and Joe Quesada can suck it - my favorite superhero and his lovely supermodel bride rule!

Comment

• Ok I'm doing the theme too!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My turn...

I was going to do Bogey and Bacall, cause that was a true love story, but then I thought of this.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Awww fuck
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ingrid's user title is AWESOME!

Come on, Ed, get with it!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• There

Comment

• Tim took my initial pick.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Who better to show my support of souls that mate?

Comment

• Actually, Ed, I was originally looking for a Godfather themed one (either Connie and Carlo, or Michael and Apollonia at their respective weddings), and somehow Elvis and Priscilla popped up when I did that search. I was totally psyched!

Comment

• Sadly, I don't know anything about weddings. But enough about me being a downer.

Comment

Working...
                                X