Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
    In support of our own "Legal Eagle Lisa", as she finishes school tomorrow night, change your avatar to something legal/law related.
    Oh, my god, Cass! You guys are all truly fabulous! Thank you so much, I really appreciate the support! I was checking out some threads, and I thought, "Wait, it looks like some kind of judge theme going on...?"

I mentioned in the Anxiety thread that I called in "sick" at work today so I can just study clear up until test time, which I think is my best course of action.

You guys are great, amazing friends, and I love each and every one of you to bits! I hope I do you proud tonight!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
      In support of our own "Legal Eagle Lisa", as she finishes school tomorrow night, change your avatar to something legal/law related.
      Done and done!
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Had to go Night Court with this show of support. Knock 'em dead, Lisa!

Comment

• I totally love you guys!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Vin has got to be Lionel Hutz.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• We're only doing what's right, Lis!

(I deliberately went "Orange" to try to pick one for you.)

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Vin has got to be Lionel Hutz.
              With the user title "A.K.A. Dr. Nguyen Van Falk."
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                (I deliberately went "Orange" to try to pick one for you.)
                You're a good man, bringing me The Roth!

Comment

• What can I say? He's super-cool.

Comment

• In honor of Lisa: a 1969 Pontiac GTO 'Judge'.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      In honor of Lisa: a 1969 Pontiac GTO 'Judge'.
                      George would be your best friend in the world if he saw that!

Comment

• I almost went with a magazine cover of 'Barely Legal' but decided against it...didn't want to risk any kind of work filter for myself or anyone else.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We also would have accepted Larry Flynt playing a judge.

Comment

• I was trying to find a pic of Judge Mentok the Mind Taker... but not any good ones yet.

Comment

• "Mr. Hutz, do you realize you're not wearing pants?"

Comment

• "Mrs. Simpson, don't you worry. I watched Matlock in a bar last night. The sound wasn't on, but I think I got the gist of it."

Comment

Working...
                                X