Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russ' avatar fits him like a glove.

Don't microwave your balls now, Russ.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Good jerb Bobby. Doc Frankenstein is great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cheers, mate!

I love Richard Liberty's voice. If you spliced an American and English accent together, I think you might end up with something like his.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• In support of our own "Legal Eagle Lisa", as she finishes school tomorrow night, change your avatar to something legal/law related.

Comment

• I fought the law and the law won.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Here ya go. I will be changing it soon, but I wanted to show my support...
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Support for the Weasel.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Solidarity.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For teh Lisa.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You win.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        You win.
                        Only because I couldn't find a decent Wapner and I looked for ten minutes lol.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• heavens, I didn't even think about judges! ok, changed it...
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• The way you made them suffer, your exquisite wife and mother, fills me with an urge to DEFECATE! Since, my friend, you have revealed your deepest fears, I sentence you to be exposed before your peers....
                            "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Also, my chin is balls.
                              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Get me some law books...with pictures this time!
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X