Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reason #258456 to hate Florida:

The fact they busted Reubens in the first place.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I WILL admit to laughing my ass off when he made his appearance a month later on MTV's movie awards.

'Heard any good jokes lately?????'
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fuck yeah. that was glorious.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It was great how everyone rallyed around him.

Granted, I barely remember this. I do remember him getting arrested.

Comment

• Ed's avatar and user title are GOLD!

And I love the way Matt managed to join in the theme anyway! You didn't have to, since you don't find him funny, but that's a great nod to the theme!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• For some reason, the scene where the biker takes off his shoes and becomes two feet shorter always makes me laugh.

Comment

• Do I have something I'd like to share ME?
                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• V's new avatar... oh, yes.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• To compliment the name change.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Lisa's avatar revival pleases me greatly. It's almost hypnotic in its hotness, really.

Comment

• Yeah, I like to drag Julie Newmar out once in a great while. It generally makes the masses pretty happy.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Now I feel like nothing but a dirty, base guy.

What's that I hear?

A Batgirl reappearance? I guess I'd be ok with that...

Comment

• Give it time, give it time, Newmar just got here. I'll put Yvonne Craig back up in due time!

Comment

• Russ wins AGAIN! Seems we keep typing that - the canary avatar and user title crack me up every time I see one of his posts!

Comment

• Matt love your Avatar! I'll take Cary Grant and Gene Kelly too.

Comment

Working...
                                X