Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Alright, Lisa, given the choice, whose bones would you jump? Your favorite Roller, or your favorite Duran Duraner?
    Oh, Tim, honey! Honestly, buddy! I was 12! Do you honestly think I'd pick a Bay City Roller over JOHN TAYLOR? So yeah - JOHN TAYLOR!

OR you're on a deserted island and you can have one and only one rock star to use as a personal cardio workout. Who do you choose?
    Current mood: Joe Elliott. Lead Singer. Def Leppard. No contest.

(But you know, ask me again in a couple of hours, and Sav may get the goods!)
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
      Current mood: Joe Elliott. Lead Singer. Def Leppard. No contest.

(But you know, ask me again in a couple of hours, and Sav may get the goods!)
      Lisa...have you SEEN what Joe Elliott looks like lately?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Joe is 50, so a little slack has to be given. Also, he looks much more middle aged and bloaty in pics - he actually looks way better in person. I was surprised how good he looked at the concert last year.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
          Oh, Tim, honey! Honestly, buddy! I was 12! Do you honestly think I'd pick a Bay City Roller over JOHN TAYLOR? So yeah - JOHN TAYLOR!
          Have a ball, Lisa!

Comment

• You really ARE my friend!

Comment

• Because the man looks pretty good now too!

Comment

• He does, he's held onto his looks pretty well out of all of them.

Comment

• Professor Frank hath become Dr. Herbert West... and I love it!
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post

Because the man looks pretty good now too!
                    It's as if Russell Brand cleaned up and stopped being irritating.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      It's as if Russell Brand cleaned up and stopped being irritating.
                      Dude, no. John Taylor is fucking SUAVE, man. SUAVE. Russell Brand is crass and irritating...as in NOT SUAVE.

SUAVE.

SUAVE
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So you're telling me, he's suave?
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Dude, no. John Taylor is fucking SUAVE, man. SUAVE. Russell Brand is crass and irritating...as in NOT SUAVE.

SUAVE.

SUAVE
                          WHAT MATT SAID, GODDAMN YOU!

Comment

• ahahahaha wtf

thanks to HAM/Jason Pollock. I almost want to make this one my new av, but we shall see.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• YOU HAVE TO.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Agree!

Comment

Working...
                                X