X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This one's for Matt, because he's bummin', and I know this particular avatar and user title always cheers him up!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• ...swooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooon...

Was listening that album recently...simply awesome.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• 80s theme this week..

...AND GO!

Even though I remain the overly intense, Manhunter.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            80s theme this week..
            ah man, it's tempting...but I feel the need to stick with Old Spice guy for a while longer. I'm on a horse.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I thought you were on a screaming tiger?
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                ...swooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooon...

Was listening that album recently...simply awesome.
                Speaking of Duran Duran, which leads to speaking of John Taylor: George and I were talking about super famous rock stars who had/have, in actuality, horrible voices. You know, the ones the rest of the band never let sing lead on the album cuts. For example, the one who got us started on this conversation was Dennis Wilson - if you'd ever heard Dennis Wilson sing, there's no question why Mike Love and Brian & Carl Wilson did all the singing - Dennis was just horrible. Ditto on Keith Richards, even though I'm a huge Stones fan.

Anyway, George had never heard the one time somebody let John Taylor sing lead - he sang the title song, "I Do What I Do" for the movie "9 1/2 Weeks". And it was the most HORRIBLE singing voice I ever heard! So yeah, Saturday night, I was seriously busting on John Taylor's lack of vocal ability. You hear him sing, and there's no question why Simon was the lead singer. John's singing made Keith Richards sound like Art Garfunkel.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• 'I Do What I Do' to have you, have you....I do what I have to do...

Yeah, not a great song. He's a highly under-rated bassist, however. Seriously, listen to his bass lines and you'll see some real creativity and skill.

Comment

'I Do What I Do' to have you, have you....I do what I have to do...

Yeah, not a great song. He's a highly under-rated bassist, however. Seriously, listen to his bass lines and you'll see some real creativity and skill.
                    Hey, no argument from me - when it comes to John Taylor, "Great singer" and "Great Bass Guitarist" are like comparing apples and oranges, yes. He's an amazing bass player. He just needs to keep that unbelievably pretty mouth of his shut.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                      He just needs to keep that unbelievably pretty mouth of his locked firmly on my lips until we pass out.
                      fixed for ya, Lisa.

Comment

• I would have went with "unbelievably pretty mouth of his locked firmly on my quivering mound of love pudding until I pass out."...

Comment

fixed for ya, Lisa.
                          Lower....

Originally posted by V View Post
                          I would have went with "unbelievably pretty mouth of his locked firmly on my quivering mound of love pudding until I pass out."...
                          See? This!

Comment

• Russ wins again.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Russ wins again.
                              If you mean for starting this great thread - agreed!

Comment

• This is Ari's bebeh.

Mine's the "what are you thinking" kitchen sink one, but thanks for throwing them kudos this way.

BTW...ATTENCHINNNNNNNNNN
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X