• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hocken hates puns, Bobby.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yarp.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
        The Hocken hates puns, Bobby.
        Wordplay murdered my father AND raped my mother.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That show's not all riffin', though. I appreciate that very laid-back, almost freeform discussion may not be everyone's penchant in podcasts, but I just find those guys very easy to listen to. Not to mention insightful and engaging during their more film-focused moments... which, for all their joking around, are more common than they'd have you believe.

The interview with Pegg, Frost, and Wright (from Episode Twenty) around the release of Hot Fuzz is fantastic. It delivers more than staid, typical interviews would in terms of the creative process behind that film, with all the hilarious profanities and Re-Animator references you'd expect from a more special interest show.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Because he took Alpha Dog to another level.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Yelchin does some good work. He was the only enjoyable thing about HUFF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Yelchin does some good work. He was the only enjoyable thing about HUFF.
                Get out.

Right now.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Huff sucked hard, get over it.

Comment

• Oliver Platt was glorious.

And you are fucking wrong.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm a Yelchin enthusiast.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      Huff sucked hard, get over it.
                      The Ed Strikes Back!

Comment

• Oliver Platt was obnoxious and unlikable. Granted, that's nearly every role the man has ever played for some reason.

Also, I kept wondering why I didn't recognize anything in the show even though it takes place in "LA". Just as I thought, filmed in Canada!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          Oliver Platt was obnoxious and unlikable. Granted, that's nearly every role the man has ever played for some reason.
                          Me and you? There is no me and you.

You leave town now. You lost all yer LA privileges.

(Platt is the fucking man. Keep digging your hole.)
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ever watch The Ice Harvest? The guy was annoying as shit.

Comment

• Most likable guy in that town of fuckups and lowlifes.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• In that case, Wichita needs to be carpet bombed.

Comment

Working...
                                X