Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
    I don't know what it is about Twister - but I LOVE that movie. I was so excited to hear that Paxton was even PLAYING with the idea of doing a second one. Please let it happen, please let it happen, please let it happen....
    It's so funny, because I'm no fan of Helen Hunt, but I absolutely LOVE her in that movie. Love Paxton, Jaimie Gertz is hilarious, love Aunt Meg and her dog, and the whole Phillip-Seymour Hoffman/Cameron Frye/Daniel Faraday/and the rest of the crew is nothing short of fabulous.

Plus - "Julia, I can't talk to you right now! We've got cows!"
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Paxton was damn good in One False Move.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• God, Meg, you've got a lot of beef. Where did you get all this beef?
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
          ...and the whole Phillip-Seymour Hoffman/Cameron Frye/Daniel Faraday/and the rest of the crew is nothing short of fabulous.
          The scene where they're all screaming FOOD!!! FOOD!!!! FOOD!!!! absolutely kills me every time.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Still cracks me that there's the evil group of storm chasers. Why are they evil? They've got corporate funding! How dare they!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
              God, Meg, you've got a lot of beef. Where did you get all this beef?
              Originally posted by Hudson View Post
              The scene where they're all screaming FOOD!!! FOOD!!!! FOOD!!!! absolutely kills me every time.
              "No no no no, NO, we are not invading my aunt!"

The whole Aunt Meg thing used to just kill me. I think she represented the closest thing to a mother figure as Jo, and all of them, ever had. The part when her house is hit and they all just go crazy falling over themselves to get to her never fails to make me tear up. And Paxton rescues the dog! One of the many many reasons we love the Paxton.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Let's add Frailty Paxton to the greatness. I fucking LOVE that movie, and Paxton killed, on and off screen.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Still cracks me that there's the evil group of storm chasers. Why are they evil? They've got corporate funding! How dare they!
                  THEY'RE IN IT FOR THE MONEY, NOT THE SCIENCE.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, fuck those shills with their modern equipment and knowledge. How dare they have the ability to get far better data than a bunch of DIY rubes. Because science is about never selling out!

Comment

• Hey they were smarmy, and they all had matching shirts and hats. What could be worse?

Comment

• Dude. It's Cary Elwes.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Speaking of Elwes, he's not bad in Kiss the Girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            Yeah, fuck those shills with their modern equipment and knowledge. How dare they have the ability to get far better data than a bunch of DIY rubes. Because science is about never selling out!
                            You're being indignant about something so outlandish, so Bad News Bearsian, that it is hilarious.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That was faux-rage.

Comment

• INDIGENCE???

Comment

Working...
                                X