Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
    It's more funny every time. Ovaltine Jenkins and Ghee Buttersnaps are my two favorites.
    I forgot about Ovaltine Jenkins. It cracks me up thinking about it. But when I try to tell someone else about it- it just doesnt translate. Silly-pants Jackson!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
      The character Sean from Psyche. He pretends to be psychic and helps solve crimes for the police but really he's just super observant. The show is a total gas and cracks me up, especially his interactions with Dule Hill's character.
      Sean and the cute lady detective were on Kevin Pollak Chat Show a few weeks ago and they were great.

Comment

• Joe Biden. Looking like a bad muthafucka.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• That's a big fucking deal.

Comment

• For reals! Jake is Big Joe Biden, baby!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• V needs a bumper payload of rep for Apone. So perfect.

"Come here! Come heeeeeerree!!!"
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                V needs a bumper payload of rep for Apone. So perfect.

"Come here! Come heeeeeerree!!!"
                I have that pic too...

Jesus, when he says that, it reminds me so much of my dad, it's scary.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                  I forgot about Ovaltine Jenkins. It cracks me up thinking about it. But when I try to tell someone else about it- it just doesnt translate. Silly-pants Jackson!
                  You have to see the facial expressions both characters get during those exchanges to really get the humor I think. I've told others and they're like ooooooooooKay?

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Sean and the cute lady detective were on Kevin Pollak Chat Show a few weeks ago and they were great.
                  Show really needs more love as they are really entertaining.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Holy shit...LOVE Vin's new avatar.

He is: Robert McCall, THE EQUALIZER.

I DO NOT FORGIVE!!! I DO NOT FORGIVE!!!
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• THAT...

was his best line in the whole fucking show's run.

Comment

• that was one of the best episodes too...slamming that guy up against the wall over and over again, simply mad as hell.

I DO NOT FORGIVE!!! I DO NOT FORGIVE!!!

My brother and I used to watch this show religiously when it was on. To this day, whenever we talk about it, we always go into I DO NOT FORGIVE mode and laugh.

Awesome.

wonder if there's a youtube clip of THAT moment.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Already looked...

No joy.

Comment

• I said it on Facebook and I'll say it here. There should have been a crossover with the Equalizer and Wiseguy in which they save Jonathan Banks aka Nate.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Who me?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah you, that's who!
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X