No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's so sanitary I can't in good conscience even kid about that with him, Ed. I wouldn't call him "anal-retentive", à la T.S., but he's definitely got his head screwed on when it comes to personal hygiene.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• That's good, he's already 98% ahead of the rest of the french.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Sorry, Russ! I misunderstood - I figured you'd wanted to be Waldorf, and I'd be Statler, and we'd heckle from the balcony.
        Not to worry, buddy.

You're just too damn nice to be equated with the Curmudgeon Crew.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm sticking with angry Gary Coleman. It fits. Lulz
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Eh, fuck it. Went back to Ten Bears... just feels right, y'know?

Comment

• Like a glove
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Eh, fuck it. Went back to Ten Bears... just feels right, y'know?
                Hey, it's a personality avatar theme - so if you're feeling Ten Bears-ish, go for it!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• OK...so it's personality that we're going for...not 'who we look like'.

Got it.

I present you with Kowalski.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'll play.

Comment

• Oh, I love it!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Okay damnit, I'll play.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Who is yours, Josh?

Comment

• The character Sean from Psyche. He pretends to be psychic and helps solve crimes for the police but really he's just super observant. The show is a total gas and cracks me up, especially his interactions with Dule Hill's character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                              The character Sean from Psyche. He pretends to be psychic and helps solve crimes for the police but really he's just super observant. The show is a total gas and cracks me up, especially his interactions with Dule Hill's character.
                              I love this show too! I like it everytime he introduces Gus differently- Dequan Smallpox Randolph

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                                I love this show too! I like it everytime he introduces Gus differently- Dequan Smallpox Randolph
                                It's more funny every time. Ovaltine Jenkins and Ghee Buttersnaps are my two favorites.

Comment

Working...
                                X