No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I'm stumped. I've been compared to a BUNCH of folks, from Dan Aykroyd to Opus the penguin, personality-wise. Can't think of which it should be. Any advice, folks?

Comment

• I was so close to going with Statler/Waldorf...

...which can easily be remedied if Tim chooses wisely.

(Would gladly trade Ray/Dan for Statler/Waldorf)

((Sees Tim take the wrong road, realizes it is too late, and walks away whistling as the smoldering wreckage hisses and cracks below.))
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-04-2010, 01:16 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Well, I'm stumped. I've been compared to a BUNCH of folks, from Dan Aykroyd to Opus the penguin, personality-wise. Can't think of which it should be. Any advice, folks?
        Just go with whatever you feel fits YOU best! Who do you automatically identify with?

Edit: LOVE IT!!!
        Last edited by Lisa; 06-04-2010, 01:08 PM.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• This might be my favourite theme yet. So many great choices, gang.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
            This might be my favourite theme yet. So many great choices, gang.
            I'm glad you like it! I was thinking, "God, what if I'm the only one who thinks this is a fun theme?" LOL!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• It's a brilliant idea. Weird that it happened today, 'cos I was actually thinking of different suggestions earlier.
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• So I went with THEAFFLECK™...he's a bit of an insufferable prick but yet you still gotta love the guy...reminds me of myself.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• You should have went with THE DAYFLECK.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Prof. Frank VonBlumpington View Post
                    So I went with THEAFFLECKâ„¢...he's a bit of an insufferable prick but yet you still gotta love the guy...reminds me of myself.
                    It's the picture that's priceless! Giving the finger to the photogs while cuddling his kid! Ha!!

Comment

• I've been compared to this fine gentleman for almost 18 years now...
                      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Fine choices, gentlemen!

It's a shame Christophe hasn't signed up (like he said he would!) already, 'cos he's got a definite case of the David Spade's about him. We could've had some Tommy Boy homage action going on.
                        Last edited by Bobby Bear; 06-04-2010, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• It'd be that or Brodie Bruce for the 'Toph.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Totally, Ed!

Comment

• I'll never accept a chocolate prezel from him, though.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Sorry, Russ! I misunderstood - I figured you'd wanted to be Waldorf, and I'd be Statler, and we'd heckle from the balcony.

It's been awhile since I watched the Muppet Show, so I'll have to come up with a pithy remark for my avatar. Meantime, I'll leave the Ten Bears stuff, 'cause he'll be back soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X