Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *shakes fist*

Still, for Rob I would have suggested Clearence Worely. Although Rob doesn't have southern accent.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Here's the deal: I've been told that I look a LOT like him (especially when I shave).
      This avatar theme is people based on your personality, boo boo, not who you think you look like. Believe me, I'd LOVE to look like Bethenny, she's adorable. But the girl has the exact same personality as me! I sit there and watch the show and go, "I'd do that... and that... and I'd say that... yeah, I wouldn't have any problem telling someone that..."

And for the record, based on his posts, Bobby's is PERFECT! Bobby got this avatar theme down to a T - awesome!
      Last edited by Lisa; 06-04-2010, 12:31 PM.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• A well-meaning schmuck is Ray.

I am a well-meaning schmuck.

Ray is me.

/logic
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There you go!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Personality?! Aw hell.....well I suppose mine works yet again.

Dammit

Comment

• And yes... I've been compared to him. Sometimes favorably.

Comment

• You didn't step on a rake recently?

Actually, I think have something for my personality.

Be right back....

Comment

• No... but I do sing light opera when drunk.

Yep, Ed...

That's you. Except he's smarter, wittier, wealthier, more urbane, better educated, more famous, and other adjectives as well.

But he's definitely you.
                  Last edited by V; 06-04-2010, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Okay, now I've got something for personality. And he was awesome in WILDE.

Comment

• Who is that, Ed?

Vin's is awesome! And he is unbeaten in his "34 Dead Biebers"!

Comment

• Wait, did you compare yourself with Stephen Fry?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The smooth and sophisticated operator and ex-convict Stephen Fry.

You may have remembered him as the talk show host in V for Vendetta or from A bit of Fry & Laurie.

And yes Rob, I just fuckin did.

Comment

• *high five*
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yea, pretty much everyone says me and House must be besties. My ex still tells me that watching House turns her on because it reminds her of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                                And for the record, based on his posts, Bobby's is PERFECT! Bobby got this avatar theme down to a T - awesome!
                                Cheers, Lisa!
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X