• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's gotta be this:
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Did ya ever try and re-enact that shot?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Here's the deal: I've been told that I look a LOT like him (especially when I shave).
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Much like Agent Smith, it used to come up all the time when those movies came out and I was wearing sunglasses. I have that kind of face.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Jim Jones?

Comment

• Kenny Hotz. And it's personality based, not looks based. He's my idol.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's cool, better to do something new than drag out the dead horse we all know.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post

Here's my idea for a new theme for the week or however long: what TV or movie person are you the most like, personality-wise? Not who you look like or anything.
                    Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Here's the deal: I've been told that I look a LOT like him (especially when I shave).
                    Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Much like Agent Smith, it used to come up all the time when those movies came out and I was wearing sunglasses. I have that kind of face.
                    I was going with the strict personality similarity approach as opposed to the looks thing (coincidentally, though, I do have a very Doblerian tidy haircut at the minute.) According to Christophe, my best mate, Eric Stoltz reminds him of me in that "who would play you in a movie?" type way.
                    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Yeah, personality is a tough nut. I don't know who would work.

Comment

• You'd have to have a personality first.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Mine was pretty straightforward. I don't think I've ever identified with a movie character as much as I do with Lloyd Dobler.
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Any recommendations for me? I was gonna go with the Most Interesting Man...
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• That's a good one, THAT or Gandolfini.

Comment

• ...Agent Smith has no personality...fits perfect.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X