No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This latest transformation is in no way a dig at Tim from earlier in the week. I'm just throwing myself into the current theme of the great party that is B.D.R. Plus, I've been meaning to use this avatar/title combo for ages (a bit o' The Keith always goes down well.)
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      She was slowly turning into Ann Richards right before his eyes.

At that point, who wouldn't want to go to TJ to pick up some tricks.
      You besmirch the good name of Ann Richards one more time and it's the end for you.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Commandant Lassard View Post
        I want to hump Lisa's avatar.

Give me a day and I'll have a Western themed one and possibly a new name. Police Academy got boring fast.
        Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        Oh, you! Everyone wants to hump my avatar.
        Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
        I want to hold Lisa's avatar's hand.
        SEE!!! Samantha knew men best!!!

There's two kinds of guys. The ones who hold your hand and the ones that fuck you.
        Also. Ed. We're watching you. *glares disapprovingly*
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Everything that Martin says becomes even funnier with Al Swearnegen pointing.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ed! Let's start Washington DC as the next avatar theme! You have Bubba, I have Jackie.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I agree,

We need to get Presdential up in here!

Comment

• Political's good enough...

Comment

• POLITICS THEME WHOOOO HOOO!!!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• For Vin's avatar line, I would have gone with "Hey Man, nice shot".

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      For Vin's avatar line, I would have gone with "Hey Man, nice shot".
                      Oh, man... excellent!

Comment

• I'll stick with Dio. You can't get any more political than the ruler of Heaven and Hell.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I suppose Matt, either that or it would have been Walter Mondale for you!

And Nathan would be Taft

Comment

• Repaired...

Comment

• I can play too!
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X