No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOUR avatar is Ferrigno-riffic, Josh! I thought that went without saying!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Thanks although I should know better than to fish for compliments. I was feeling extra Tigeracey when I posted it. :-)
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hopefully next time, you'll let us know when you're feeling Tigerace-ish?

Comment

• You'll know!! Lulz
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Decided to do my KITH swap over to Chicken Lady. "Of course they're fresh! Straight outta my body onto your plate!"
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• PRRRRRRRRICK!

I was going to do that one next!

It's a madhouse, Jerry... A MADHOUSE!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                PRRRRRRRRICK!

I was going to do that one next!

It's a madhouse, Jerry... A MADHOUSE!
                Can I just tell you - while I was hunting for a good Chicken Lady picture, I did a Google image search, and some random girl on Flickr apparently went as Chicken Lady for Halloween. You have no idea how awesome she looked! I feel weird posting a picture of a total stranger online, but I'm gonna go try to find it. Looks like she was at her office party.

Edit: Nope, not gonna work - her pictures are protected. Here's the link to her Flickr picture:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/liquidn...n/photostream/

Check out her chicken feet! It's a fabulous costume!
                Last edited by Lisa; 05-04-2010, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Nathan has The Pit of Ultimate Darkness! Yaay!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                    Can I just tell you - while I was hunting for a good Chicken Lady picture, I did a Google image search, and some random girl on Flickr apparently went as Chicken Lady for Halloween. You have no idea how awesome she looked! I feel weird posting a picture of a total stranger online, but I'm gonna go try to find it. Looks like she was at her office party.

Edit: Nope, not gonna work - her pictures are protected. Here's the link to her Flickr picture:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/liquidn...n/photostream/

Check out her chicken feet! It's a fabulous costume!
                    I'm not convinced that is a female!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                      I'm not convinced that is a female!?!?
                      You might be right - could be a very willowy guy! Either way, that's a fabulous costume, regardless of the gender!

Comment

• Oh God, Chicken Lady. "gotta get laid, gotta get laid"

Cabbage Head and Girl Drink Drunk would other good KITH avatars.

Comment

• Worms to exgirlfriends...
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Thanks for leaving me the best one guys!
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Not to rain on your parade, Trejo, but Rob has the same one. If you decide to change it, go over to Live Journal, go to "explore" and then type in "Kids in the Hall", a bunch of avatars pop up.

Comment

• I AM THE ERADICATOR!
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X