No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every so often, V breaks out a new avatar that, I feel, fits him perfectly. Then, somehow... he goes one better. The arrival of Blessed continues this very enjoyable cycle.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Yeah, V for Vultan is pretty much perfect.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I love Bobby's new Cameron Frye avatar, too! "When Cameron was in Egypt's land.... let my Cameron gooooo..."
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I invite Rob to die in a fire for his avatar.

Comment

• Once again, Vin is killing me with his avatar. Gonna have to watch 'Team America: World Police' again. SOON.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• LOVE Howard's new avatar! LOVE! It looks like Edison, complete with the "big green grape eyes". Minus the silly face making!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• This is the year of the cat (avatar). Still, good funny animated cat gifs are hard to find. Lucked out again.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  This is the year of the cat (avatar). Still, good funny animated cat gifs are hard to find. Lucked out again.
                  I'd love to find one, but they are scarce.

Comment

• Not an Avatar, but Jake's "Let's go poop" sig still kills me after all this time.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Jesus, Vin. The Pinhead Kitty avatar is awesome.

Comment

• Yep... I'm keeping this one for a while.

Although I may break out Hitler Kitty on occasion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Not an Avatar, but Jake's "Let's go poop" sig still kills me after all this time.
                          It's very patriotic.

Comment

• I know that the Elle and Bruiser avatar are annoying, but I'm putting it back up for luck this week till I get through these three tests!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              I know that the Elle and Bruiser avatar are annoying, but I'm putting it back up for luck this week till I get through these three tests!
                              You know that I love it! Just remember "what would elle woods do?"

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                                I love Bobby's new Cameron Frye avatar, too! "When Cameron was in Egypt's land.... let my Cameron gooooo..."
                                Thanks, Lis! Cam's a long-time favourite. Just the thought of his George Peterson voice is enough to make me laugh. Though, my favourite impression of his in the whole film is probably the Carlton Brothers Mortuary answer phone message...

"If you leave your name and number, we'll get back to you as soooooon as it's humanly possible."
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X