Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    With legs that go from her ass to the floor.
    Yeah, but everybody's legs go from the ass to the floor! Some of us just have short, stubby ones that don't go quite as far...
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I was quoting Jennifer Tilly from Let It Ride:

Greenberg: She has very long legs.
      Vicki: Thanks. They go from my ass all the way to the floor.

Love that movie!

Comment

• Dude, 'Let It Ride' is a fucking GEM. It also has one of those rare GREAT endings.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I heartily agree, Matt. Richard Dreyfuss and Terri Garr reunited! Robbie Coltrane! David "Buster Poindexter" Johansen! Cynthia Nixon! Plus, horses! What's not to love?

Been a long time since I saw it, and it's due for a rewatch.

Comment

• yeah, gotta find this one again. It's totally due for a rewatch.

The scene where he runs around asking everyone their picks for the next race is a scream

Who do you like?
            Horse #1, all the way. It's a shoe-in.
            (scratches #1 off of the card, moves to the next person)
            Who do YOU like?
            It's totally going to be be horse #5, man. Odds on favorite.
            (scratches #5 off of the card, moves to the next person)

and so on.

Dude! How did you know? How did you pick that horse?
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              LOVE Julie Newmar.
              Hottest avatar since Tinsel Whore: official!
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                Hottest avatar since Tinsel Whore: official!
                I promise you, Tinsel Whore will be back for the holidays! She will not disappoint. I just have to find her in a 100 X 100 size, since I had her shruken down to 75 x 75 for CHUD.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                  I promise you, Tinsel Whore will be back for the holidays! She will not disappoint. I just have to find her in a 100 X 100 size, since I had her shruken down to 75 x 75 for CHUD.
                  Thank you so much.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I found her, and she has been properly re-sized for Christmas! You can gawk at her all you want after Thanksgiving!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                      I found her, and she has been properly re-sized for Christmas! You can gawk at her all you want after Thanksgiving!
                      Thank you sooooo much.

Comment

• But Northern Ireland doesn't have a Thanksgiving. How is Bobby supposed to know, Lisa? HOW?!
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                          But Northern Ireland doesn't have a Thanksgiving. How is Bobby supposed to know, Lisa? HOW?!
                          We do, aye! A mate of mine from high school's sister used to celebrate it. Think they had some American blood in there somewhere or something else was behind it, but still... the event didn't pass unremarked.

Comment

• Well yeah, cuz there's food involved.

*Insert sterotype comment about a struggling, starving, dad who drinks the wages, poor irish family here*
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              But Northern Ireland doesn't have a Thanksgiving. How is Bobby supposed to know, Lisa? HOW?!
                              Calendars!

Comment

• I Cassini just made me very happy with her Cusack avatar! VERY happy! You rent that movie, my friend, and you will SEE snarky yet vulnerable! (God I love me some Cusack!)

Comment

Working...
                                X