No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa's current avatar sets the adorability benchmark pretty damn high.

Also, for some reason, the picture of Winona Ryder I selected for an earlier post didn't show up. It was supposed to go with my "ahem" reply regarding the best part of Alien: Ressurection tangent. I would try linking to it again, but I'd prefer to leave you with whichever image of Winona that first comes to your mind. She always looks great.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Thanks, Bobby!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I love how Vin is searching for the perfect Kinski for his avatar right now.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          I love how Vin is searching for the perfect Kinski for his avatar right now.
          I have several... I got Aguirre and Fitzcarraldo over the weekend from Netflix...

He was a motherfucking GENIUS!

If I could bring him back from the dead to play me in a movie, I'd do it!

Comment

• Dammit, Lisa. I can't get that fucking 'So What!' song out of my mind, now.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Dammit, Lisa. I can't get that fucking 'So What!' song out of my mind, now.
              And that's not even one of my favorite songs by her! Right now I have, "There You Go", the song I posted the video to in the Relationshit thread as my ring tone.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I do kinda like her, though. She's got a cool snarl to her voice that really suits her music well.

Comment

• I love her. LOVE her to bits. She's one of PETA's celebrity spokespeople (which, yeah, I know, PETA shits the bed a lot of the time, but I'm still on board with their over-all goal) along with the likes of Paul McCartney. And I love her general, "Fuck you" attitude. During the whole "Kanye/Taylor Swift" thing, there were reports backstage that P!nk was ready to punch his lights out if someone hadn't calmed her down. The next day, some folks online were saying things like, "Yeah, like to have seen him try that shit with P!nk. If he'd have interrupted and insulted her on stage, they'd be loading him into a fucking ambulance."

Comment

• Fuck. Watching her punch Kanye out on live TV? That would pretty much be the best thing in the history of television.

Comment

Fuck. Watching her punch Kanye out on live TV? That would pretty much be the best thing in the history of television.
                      The next best thing we got was - a day or so later, she was on The Today Show to do a couple of songs out on the Plaza. Matt Lauer's up on the stage with her between songs, and asks her point blank about if she really meant what she said on Twitter (she said that "Kanye is a piece of shit and you can quote me.") - which she confirmed that she did. Matt asked her something like, "So how are you feeling about him today?" And she goes, "Yeah, he's just an ass... he's a tool... he's a waste of space." It was hilarious, because the way she said it, it was like she'd already said it about a million times. She wasn't all ranty and angry, it was like she was reciting a grocery list, which just made it even funnier. So after she insults Kanye on national television, Matt Lauer turns to Carey Hart and goes, "Your wife is pretty awesome - mind if I give her a kiss?", and plants one on her cheek before she does her second song. The audience loved it!
                      Last edited by Lisa; 04-01-2010, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• I know he's a morning show talk host but Matt Lauer? *swoon*
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Dammit, Lisa. I can't get that fucking 'So What!' song out of my mind, now.
                          Not gonna lie, I would dance like a drunk mad man to "Fun House".
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• "Fun House" is AWESOME! Also - I have the tendency to get all teary during "Who Knew?" Not every time - but sometimes.

And I love the big stink she created with the "Stupid Girls" video! That was great - that was like, "Okay, this is why I'm a fan!" Maybe if Britney, Paris, Lindsay, etc. didn't behave like idiots, they wouldn't get mocked in P!nk videos!

Comment

• We have two different HD concerts saved on the DVR from Pink. The show's cool to watch because she has some awesome stage shit going on and my wife doesn't mind that I masturbate furiously to Pink in her tawdry little costumes. Win/Win I say. Also chick has about the rockin-est bod ever.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                                And I love the big stink she created with the "Stupid Girls" video! That was great - that was like, "Okay, this is why I'm a fan!" Maybe if Britney, Paris, Lindsay, etc. didn't behave like idiots, they wouldn't get mocked in P!nk videos!
                                I really liked that video, too. Absolutely perfect for what it set out to achieve and very, very funny. I particularly enjoyed the Simpson spoof moments, with the excessive lathering and sliding.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X