• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    Two words...

Bigfoot's

dick
    Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Smells like a used diaper filled with indian food.

*dry heaves*
    My favorite one that they cut out, but included in the outtakes on the DVD, was "It smells like a dead body getting a perm!"
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• To think there was a time when department stores would practically spray you in the face with perfume and cologne. I'm surprised more people didn't get hit in the face.

Now where in the hell can I find London Gentlemen or Blackbeard's Delight?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I have Versace's The Dreamer as an aftershave. I use it like twice a year.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Love that movie. There is so much pure gold to be mined out of that script.

I have some Tommy Bahama that I wear when I'm on vacation, that's really about it. I just make sure that I shower and put on deodorant so that I can be as odor free as possible; I don't want anything to interfere with my testosterone aura.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
            I'm very fussy about most perfume that they aim at women - a lot of it is very "mosquito spray" smelling, so I only like a couple. But I'm equally as picky about what guys smell like. Really, there are only three men's colognes that I really like a lot - Obsession for Men, Gray Flannel, and Lagerfeld.
            Gray Flannel?

That is my big gun!

For when I'm feeling kind of Cary Grant... because I think he would have smelled like that.

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bZ5spLy22mg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&co lor2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bZ5spLy22mg&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&co lor2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• God what a badass.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  For when I'm feeling kind of Cary Grant... because I think he would have smelled like that.
                  "He has a killer job. He's rich. He smells like what I think Pierce Brosnan probably smells like. He wears really cool rich guy clothes. So sorry, Tuna, but if you don't know why that's awesome, then you need awesome lessons."
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• They have one of those environmental allergy policies here so I cannot wear it, officially. Doesn't stop some of the women who work here from pickling themselves in it though.

I will wear it if the ladyfriend asks, as she likes certain kinds. But only on my cock.
                    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
                      They have one of those environmental allergy policies here so I cannot wear it, officially. Doesn't stop some of the women who work here from pickling themselves in it though.

I will wear it if the ladyfriend asks, as she likes certain kinds. But only on my cock.
                      Start faking allergic reactions...

That'll learn 'em!

Comment

• Oh, Ed's rockin' it in a big way right now. Fair play, my man!
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• On some days, I really wish to reenact that video.

Comment

• If you ever need someone to tackle a perp into a swimming pool, you only have to ask.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• You got it.

Comment

• And then we just walk away...

Comment

Working...
                                X