No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back from football and caught up. Thanks very much again for all the advice, encouragement, and cooking tips! I'm taking serious notes here.

I'm not really into cologne either. Normal deodorant is more my steam.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• This thread is so weird haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man, cologne is gross.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• How the hell do so many guys not wear cologne? That is mind blowing to me. If I didn't give myself a squeeze or two of cologne in the morning I would be reeking of rotted ass by noon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
            Man, cologne is gross.
            Unless it's made with bits of real panther, Jake.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              How the hell do so many guys not wear cologne? That is mind blowing to me. If I didn't give myself a squeeze or two of cologne in the morning I would be reeking of rotted ass by noon.
              I hate it. I don't want to smell like drakkarbrutdolcepolobahama all fucking day. Hell, if I WANT to take on a smell, all that I have to do is go by my coworker's desk and bathe in the Aqua Di Gio aura that permeates his space; it's revolting.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Could be a generational thing, plus I already wear deodrant, cologne seems redundant to me.

Now go get me some lemonade, Jobe.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I WILL KILL YOU.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just shut up and redo these hedges. I already got an offer from this guy to do it cheaper:

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      I hate it. I don't want to smell like drakkarbrutdolcepolobahama all fucking day. Hell, if I WANT to take on a smell, all that I have to do is go by my coworker's desk and bathe in the Aqua Di Gio aura that permeates his space; it's revolting.
                      Tell the cock to stop fucking bathing in it!

Just a dab or two on the pulse points...

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Unless it's made with bits of real panther, Jake.
                        Martin, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          How the hell do so many guys not wear cologne? That is mind blowing to me. If I didn't give myself a squeeze or two of cologne in the morning I would be reeking of rotted ass by noon.
                          Deodorant! Plus my own manly musk. Also, most cologne is disgusting and almost every guy who uses it is doing it wrong.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                            Martin, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.
                            Two words...

Bigfoot's

dick

Comment

• Smells like a used diaper filled with indian food.

*dry heaves*

Comment

• I'm very fussy about most perfume that they aim at women - a lot of it is very "mosquito spray" smelling, so I only like a couple. But I'm equally as picky about what guys smell like. Really, there are only three men's colognes that I really like a lot - Obsession for Men, Gray Flannel, and Lagerfeld.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X