Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob "Cockthirsty" Hughes
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      Bobby... and the rest of you,
      FABULOUS! And easy - god, even I could make this! And Bobby, trust me, if I can cook something, so can you!

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      I'm not a buttclown. I just think it's better to ask before you stick it in. Gosh!
      Okay, ONE point for politeness - but that's all you get!

Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
      Not enough semen.
      You need to cut back on your salt intake!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• SCREW YOU NYC I WANT MY SALT!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kickass Dark Chocolate mousse

1/4 cup milk
          1/4 cup 35% whipping cream
          1 tablespoon sugar
          2 egg yolks
          1 cup of cream
          1 cup and 1/4 of chopped dark chocolate, The better quality the better.

1- Whip the cup of cream until you get soft peaks (it must not be too hard, else it's gonna a bit on the dry side). It's gonna be very fluffy, but a bit rummy. Use a handmixer, unless you like to suffer.
          2- Whisk the egg yolk and the sugar, and mix until it turn a pale yellow.
          3- Eat the 1/4 cup of milk and cream. When hot, pour, little by little while whisking the yolks. Youre doing a custard here. Same shit as creme brulée and ice creams. If you pour all the hot milk on the egg mix, you'll cook it. That's why you want to do it with a ladle.
          4- Mix the egg/milk mix on the stove. Heat until it covers the back of a spoon and you can trace an impeccable line on it (should take less than a minute).
          5- Strain this over the chocolate, that has been chopped. The heat should melt the chocolate.
          6- Incorporate, in 2 batches, the chocolate mix with the whipped cream. Mix slowly my hand.
          7- Pour into small glasses or cups. Put this in the fridge for a good 6-8 hours.

Serve with rasperries.

That's how you do chocolate mousse, ice cream or any custard-based dessert. It takes less than 20 minutes to do. Amazing recipe, and it's really not complicated.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• AND gets you some oral!

Comment

• I think I should post the recipe the appropriate thread.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Maybe start a 'recipes that get you laid' thread...

Comment

• All recipes will get you laid.

FACT
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• FACT: All semen recipes means you just got laid.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• FACT: All semen recipes mean you have too much time on your hands...

and cock.

Comment

• Getting this thread back on track. I feel a little odd having my likeness co-opted.

Comment

• Took me a second to figure out what's going on. Yeah, no co-opting likenesses.

Comment

• It's NOT co-opting...

It's a homage!

Comment

• I'll allow it, so long as you don't do anything to the picture.

I am a good sport, I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                I'll allow it, so long as you don't do anything to the picture.

I am a good sport, I am.
                                You are a man among men, good sir.

Feel free to return the favor, should you so choose.

Comment

Working...
                                X