No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where's that 'cooking with semen' book when you need it????? Martin?????
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      FOCUS, BOBBY!

Don't get starry-eyed here! You know what needs doing! You have the tools to do it. You're cool, you play bass, you are the nicest person ever!

Go get her!
      So much excitement. Must. Remain. Calm.

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      I concur - find out exactly what makes the girl's current boyfriend a tool, and do the opposite. Show some style, dude! Be a proper gent around her (hold the door open for her, pull out her chair so she can sit down better, etc.), serenade her with your bass licks, woo the hell out of her. Be Robert Romance! Get her heart all a-flutter! And most important - LISTEN to her, especially if she's complaining or kvetching about something. Don't offer any advice, though, unless she asks for it. Girls dig that stuff, it also shows 'em how mature and understanding you are. Good luck, Bob! From the last post, it sounds like you might get that green light soon!

Back on topic: is it time for me to retire Ten Bears? Opinions?
      I'm not just saying it, but it feels like that's exactly what I've been doing all along since we first became friends! She really instigated the friendship. I just assumed she was another girl from work who never gave me a second thought but it became clear pretty soon we had a lot in common and got on very well together.

I'd like to see "Ten Bears" granted a contract extension.

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
      Must defeat her seven evil exes! She says you're Scott and Ramona because she wants you to defeat her ex!!! As in - this guy will be her ex once you move in with the sweetness! DOO ITT!!! She wants you to, trust me!
      What's the shy guy version of "squee!" - ?

Originally posted by V View Post
      What more evidence does one need?

DO IT!
      If it seems at all like I'm missing something very obvious, believe me when I say that none of my doubt or skepticism is false or in any way exaggerated. It's been that long since I've really cared about anyone that I don't want to jump to any conclusions.

We've both paid each other plenty of compliments. Every one of mine were completely honest and in no way an attempt to curry favour. She deserves every word.

Plus, when we were out on Saturday night with the ones from work, one of the other girls said "Isn't he (meaning me) cute?" - right in front of me - and she said yes. I've been yo-yo'ing as to whether or not that was just being nice ever since.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        what did you cook for the divorce(s)?
        They got coupons for Whataburger and a boot in the ass...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
          Can anyone guess what my signature meal is made with?

Originally posted by V View Post
          Semen?
          Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
          GALLONS OF SEMEN!!!
          Originally posted by Matt View Post
          where's that 'cooking with semen' book when you need it????? Martin?????
          I COOK WITH LOVE YOU PERVERTS. LOVE!

and a tiny bit of semen.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
            What's the shy guy version of "squee!" - ?
            No time to find out! Just "SQUEEEE!" along with me, and plot your next move!

Plus, when we were out on Saturday night with the ones from work, one of the other girls said "Isn't he (meaning me) cute?" - right in front of me - and she said yes. I've been yo-yo'ing as to whether or not that was just being nice ever since.
            YAAAAAYYY!!!!! SHE THINKS YOU'RE CUTE!! Okay, this is obvious, but you guys are Jim and Pam, and her jerk boyfriend is Roy! Trust me, just casually suggest getting something to eat while you're out hanging around, take her someplace cute - not overly fabulous and "Datey", but just really fun. And then offer to cook her dinner if she wants! And she'll WANT, buddy, she will!
            Last edited by Lisa; 03-11-2010, 11:21 AM.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              where's that 'cooking with semen' book when you need it????? Martin?????
              Ah yeah. THAT book.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Bobby... and the rest of you,

"Damn Right I'm Getting Oral After Dinner" pasta

1 pound linguine, angel hair, or whatever string pasta blows your skirt up
                1/2 cup olive oil
                1 tsp kosher salt
                2 dried red chiles, diced
                4 cloves crushed garlic

Heat oil in saute pan. Add garlic, salt, and chilies. Keep heat on medium until garlic turns opaque. Remove from heat.

While all that shit commences, boil your pasta to al dente. Drain, but reserve a small amount of water.

Add oil sauce to pasta. Mix well. Serve with a baguette, a green salad, and a young red. I'm partial to Beaujolais, but follow your heart.

Bobby... BOBBY! If you can't close escrow with this, brother... then I can't help you

Comment

• I can vouch for that Bobby. Classic and easy dish.

Comment

• I'm not a buttclown. I just think it's better to ask before you stick it in. Gosh!
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• If you want a stupid-easy dessert, I can help you out.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        Bobby... and the rest of you,

"Damn Right I'm Getting Oral After Dinner" pasta

1 pound linguine, angel hair, or whatever string pasta blows your skirt up
                        1/2 cup olive oil
                        1 tsp kosher salt
                        2 dried red chiles, diced
                        4 cloves crushed garlic

Heat oil in saute pan. Add garlic, salt, and chilies. Keep heat on medium until garlic turns opaque. Remove from heat.

While all that shit commences, boil your pasta to al dente. Drain, but reserve a small amount of water.

Add oil sauce to pasta. Mix well. Serve with a baguette, a green salad, and a young red. I'm partial to Beaujolais, but follow your heart.

Bobby... BOBBY! If you can't close escrow with this, brother... then I can't help you
                        Not enough semen.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just check the book I posted about. You would like it. It's real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            I can vouch for that Bobby. Classic and easy dish.
                            And it only TASTES expensive!

For everything including wine?

$15-17 US.

For you?

10-12 quid, tops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Just check the book I posted about. You would like it. It's real.
                              Oh I know.

Comment

• nice recipe, Vin. Gonna try that on my wife. I've already got a 'Kneepad Pasta' dish, but that one sounds mighty tasty.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X