Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
    OMG OMG OMG!!! LOOK! Because Google skills - I haz them.

Must defeat her seven evil exes! She says you're Scott and Ramona because she wants you to defeat her ex!!! As in - this guy will be her ex once you move in with the sweetness! DOO ITT!!! She wants you to, trust me!

Edit: Tim, Matt's right - it has to be something even better and more memorable than Ten Bears. You can do it!
    Dammit, man! What more evidence does one need?

DO IT!

Comment

Now, I don't know who "Scott and Ramona" are, but some kind of couple? She's hinting, darlin'. Trust me - I know my kind.

Baby? She's INTO YOU. Trust me. The subtle complaints about the boyfriend... paying lots of attention to you... saying your desktop was the two of you. She's on her way, however gradual, to weeding out the boyfriend, and making a fresh new start for herself, you might say. Hang tight, sweets, my guess is it won't take her very long. The sweeter you are to her, the faster it'll happen.
      This entire post made me so happy, Lisa. Honestly. I was giddy before I'd even finished reading. Thanks so much (to everyone for their thoughts and turning this into a sub-section of the Advice Thread.) There's not a person here I don't trust so I'm touched by the reaction.

Also, the way you drop in "poodle" and stuff is beyond awesome.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Bobby, this is what I would do: wait until you're alone with her, deep in a conversation, and then say, "Take it from me."
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
          Bobby, this is what I would do: wait until you're alone with her, deep in a conversation, and then say, "Suck Me, Beautiful."
          Not sure on this approach, Nerdious.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well, most girls like being complemented.

Comment

• Or just straight out tell her you want to put it in her butt. If she says, "Oh, you!", you're in!

Comment

• Bobby...

Make her dinner. The way to her soul is through her stomach.

PM me, and I will give you a simple, cheap, and very effective means of destroying ANY resistance she my have.

Feed her this meal... have Tom Jones' "Sexbomb" playing softly in the background... and she is done.

Comment

• You gonna listen to these butt-clowns (meaning Nerdious, not V - who has a pretty good idea there!), or the woman currently on the board who knows what it's like to have once been 25 and utterly unsatisfied with her dating life? And to have a sweet, kind guy - oh, lookie there! - RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER! Hon (since you like that sorta thing!), I have walked a mile in her shoes. The chick is into you!

V - do you think he should make dinner for her and a couple other friends to keep it casual? Hint strongly that the boyfriend is not welcome? Or maybe while the buddy from Manchester is in town! Do you think cooking dinner for just the two of them is too "datey" right now?
                  Last edited by Lisa; 03-11-2010, 11:09 AM.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    Bobby...

Make her dinner. The way to her soul is through her stomach.

PM me, and I will give you a simple, cheap, and very effective means of destroying ANY resistance she my have.

Feed her this meal... have Tom Jones' "Sexbomb" playing softly in the background... and she is done.
                    Actually, I'll totally second this. All guys should learn a 'signature meal' or two that all of your friends rave about.

Have you had Bobby's spaghetti? Oh my GOD, it is so good! Have him make you spaghetti sometime.

Bobby, I hear you make a great spaghetti.

Yeah, I worked on it for a long time. My friends seem to like it. Want me to make it for you sometime?

Would you!

Sure, just bring your kneepads.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

You gonna listen to these butt-clowns (meaning Nerdious, not V - who has a pretty good idea there!), or the woman currently on the board who knows what it's like to have once been 25 and utterly unsatisfied with her dating life? And to have a sweet, kind guy - oh, lookie there! - RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER! Hon (since you like that sorta thing!), I have walked a mile in her shoes. The chick is into you!
                      Pretty good?

I got married 3 times because of this meal!

It works, Bobby... just believe!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                        Pretty good?

I got married 3 times because of this meal!

It works, Bobby... just believe!
                        what did you cook for the divorce(s)?

Comment

• Can anyone guess what my signature meal is made with?
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OR... what would be nice and subtle, yet hinting strongly back that you're into her, next time you're hanging out with her, mention that you're starving, and "oh, hey! I have this GREAT little place I know of - wanna go get some dinner with me?" See what I did there? Then, tell her how well you cook this one certain dish (V's recipe), and tell her you'll cook her dinner the next time... then, do that, and before you know it, the boyfriend is OUT the door!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                              Can anyone guess what my signature meal is made with?
                              Semen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                                Can anyone guess what my signature meal is made with?
                                GALLONS OF SEMEN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X