No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This why I just stick with using a Sap.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post

I know I'm vulnerable right now, but County Antrim cats wrote the book on violence, my man!
      You and me Bobby! For County pride!

/neglects to remind Bobby despite his very Irish ancestry he is a Texan and has many guns

Seriously on the young lass Bobby, just ask her to hang out. Don't mention date. Just hang out. Win her over. Swoon her. But when she ditches the boyfriend for you prepare to knife fight.

Too bad you aren't Irish in America, you would be dripping in woman via the accent.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Seriously on the young lass Bobby, just ask her to hang out. Don't mention date. Just hang out. Win her over. Swoon her. But when she ditches the boyfriend for you prepare to knife fight.

Too bad you aren't Irish in America, you would be dripping in woman via the accent.
        We've been out together a few times already with mutual work friends and it's been great. I've also invited her out with me and a friend from Manchester who's coming to visit next month. I don't mind that kind of thing, but I'm not good with "signs" and such so my mind's been all over the place pretty much every time we've talked.

Even if I had a Pattinson bodysuit I don't think I'd be that popular with women, but I appreciate the thought.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

I'm 23 and she's 25. Thanks, Lis. It's the first I've liked someone this much in a long time, so sorry if the derail isn't the done thing.
          Aaaah, 25. Perfect. See, 25 is that perfect age with girls when we realize that there are LOTS of guys out there, and that the one we're with isn't the be-all, end-all unless he's awesome. At 25? You'd be surprised how easily my noggin got turned if the guy I was dating had even the slightest whiff of bastard on him. Ask her to hang out "as friends" (AAHHHAA HA HAHAAA HAAA!!!) And then... show her how a lady gets treated. Don't get weird on her, and don't make any moves. Just show her what she's missing. Honey, believe me, at 25, she's gonna think, "Wow... I can't waste my life on a tool. I have too many years to live than to waste them living with an asshole."

By the way - specifically, what is he doing that's assholish? Is he truly bad to her, or you just don't like him? Be honest now!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I've not talked with him directly so I'm going on observations of the guy from a few occasions, word of mouth from a trusted source, and chats with the girl herself, but by all accounts he's not a dream boyfriend. I'm not saying he's an abhorrent human lifesack who deserves to be purged or anything, but she made it clear to me yesterday that things are far from perfect between them. She actually employed the phrase "thorn in my side."

She's told me on a number of occasions that - I'm not exaggerating - she thinks I'm "the nicest person ever." The word "cool" has also came up an unbelievable amount. Literally, if you asked me what I'd want a girl to say or think about me, I don't even think it would go like what she's just came out with. It kinda blows my mind, to be honest.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Bobby...that Irish accent of yours would be a chick magnet out here. Trust me.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Cheers, Matt! The thought of mocking up a gif of my avatar playing the bassline to MxPx's "Chick Magnet" just made me smile quite a bit.

Comment

• And here in Quebec, any guy who attemps to speak French with a strong English accent (or Irish, or American) who's remotely average looking will pile pussy for years and years. As long as he doesn't lose the said borken accent.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Poodle, I'm gonna quote something of yours from a couple pages back...

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                    When I showed a girl pal of mine my desktop yesterday, she asked me if it (a shot of Scott and Ramona) was us. And so a change was born.
                    Now, I don't know who "Scott and Ramona" are, but some kind of couple? She's hinting, darlin'. Trust me - I know my kind.

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                    I've not talked with him directly so I'm going on observations of the guy from a few occasions, word of mouth from a trusted source, and chats with the girl herself, but by all accounts he's not a dream boyfriend. I'm not saying he's an abhorrent human lifesack who deserves to be purged or anything, but she made it clear to me yesterday that things are far from perfect between them. She actually employed the phrase "thorn in my side."

She's told me on a number of occasions that - I'm not exaggerating - she thinks I'm "the nicest person ever." The word "cool" has also came up an unbelievable amount. Literally, if you asked me what I'd want a girl to say or think about me, I don't even think it would go like what she's just came out with. It kinda blows my mind, to be honest.
                    Baby? She's INTO YOU. Trust me. The subtle complaints about the boyfriend... paying lots of attention to you... saying your desktop was the two of you. She's on her way, however gradual, to weeding out the boyfriend, and making a fresh new start for herself, you might say. Hang tight, sweets, my guess is it won't take her very long. The sweeter you are to her, the faster it'll happen.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                      Now, I don't know who "Scott and Ramona" are, but some kind of couple? She's hinting, darlin'. Trust me - I know my kind.
                      I haven't read the graphic novels and even I know who Scott and Ramona are......
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        I haven't read the graphic novels and even I know who Scott and Ramona are......
                        OR, you could tell me, you weiner!

Comment

FOCUS, BOBBY!

Don't get starry-eyed here! You know what needs doing! You have the tools to do it. You're cool, you play bass, you are the nicest person ever!

Go get her! If you don't, you'l regret it... and I will be forced to find every footy board you post on, and out you as a Blackburn man!

LIVERPOOL!
                          LIVERPOOL!

Comment

• I concur - find out exactly what makes the girl's current boyfriend a tool, and do the opposite. Show some style, dude! Be a proper gent around her (hold the door open for her, pull out her chair so she can sit down better, etc.), serenade her with your bass licks, woo the hell out of her. Be Robert Romance! Get her heart all a-flutter! And most important - LISTEN to her, especially if she's complaining or kvetching about something. Don't offer any advice, though, unless she asks for it. Girls dig that stuff, it also shows 'em how mature and understanding you are. Good luck, Bob! From the last post, it sounds like you might get that green light soon!

Back on topic: is it time for me to retire Ten Bears? Opinions?

Comment

• ONLY...ONLY...if you can find something just as awesome.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• OMG OMG OMG!!! LOOK! Because Google skills - I haz them.

The series is about 23-year-old Canadian Scott Pilgrim, aslacker, hero, and part-time bassist who is living in Toronto and plays bass guitar in the band "Sex Bob-Omb." He falls in love with American delivery girl Ramona V. Flowers, but must defeat her seven "evil exes"<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-0>[1]</SUP> in order to date her.
                                Must defeat her seven evil exes! She says you're Scott and Ramona because she wants you to defeat her ex!!! As in - this guy will be her ex once you move in with the sweetness! DOO ITT!!! She wants you to, trust me!

Edit: Tim, Matt's right - it has to be something even better and more memorable than Ten Bears. You can do it!

Comment

Working...
                                X