Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
    Please, tell me there's another way!
    Show her "Mr. Happy" while you still have her on Facebook!

Okay, seriously though - look - how old are you? How old is she? If you're both relatively young, and the boyfriend is a tool, she'll figure this out in probably a very short time.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
      Show her "Mr. Happy" while you still have her on Facebook!

Okay, seriously though - look - how old are you? How old is she? If you're both relatively young, and the boyfriend is a tool, she'll figure this out in probably a very short time.
      I don't think that's my move! We just wrapped it up, anyway.

I'm 23 and she's 25. Thanks, Lis. It's the first I've liked someone this much in a long time, so sorry if the derail isn't the done thing.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        1.Let Vin stab him
        2.Let Vin hide the body.
        3.Sex the girl
        4.Profit
        Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        5.No guilt since you didn't do the stabbination!
        I concur...

I'm way past redemption, Bobby...

Better that you let me do this...I will not allow you to travel down that path.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
          A friend of mine already offered to remove The Problem from the equation. Even when he modified the offer to just a thorough beating, I still respectfully declined. This conscience cannot be understated!

Please, tell me there's another way!
          ok, the problem isn't the DEATH of the guy...the problem is your conscience. We need to turn you into a sociopath, Bobby.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            ok, the problem isn't the DEATH of the guy...the problem is your conscience. We need to turn you into a sociopath, Bobby.
            HEY!

I'm not a sociopath!

I just don't care.

Oh... and I like cats.

Comment

• Plus V loves the sexin, don't get him confused with Terry O'Quinn in The Stepfather which features the most dead eyed sex scene I've ever come across.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                I concur...

I'm way past redemption, Bobby...

Better that you let me do this...I will not allow you to travel down that path.
                Thanks, man, but I can't let you turn your powers to evil (and I can't even bring myself to follow that with "or can I?") It would be to unleash a force so powerful that the world itself would be jeopardized.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• No no no...we need to turn BOBBY into a sociopath, not Vin. Vin's perfect just the way he is, and we can all count on him for the wetwork that needs to be done.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No, fuck that. I'd rather have V in the kitchen then out on the field. Now, bring me mah sammich!
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      No, fuck that. I'd rather have V in the kitchen then out on the field. Now, bring me mah sammich!

One "Hugo Stiglitz" coming up...

I put 'Dijonnaise' on it for you!

Comment

• Bobby, you're from Ireland. Glasgow Smile his bitch ass. No woman wants to snog the Joker. Don't make me come over and show you how we did it in County Mayo!

Comment

• I thought only scots did that to each other?
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            I thought only scots did that to each other?
                            Named for many places.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasgow_smile

And yes, I know Glasgow isn't Ireland, but it's Europe. You're all knife criminals.

Comment

• Guns for show...

Knives for a pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Bobby, you're from Ireland. Glasgow Smile his bitch ass. No woman wants to snog the Joker.
                                Knowing me, if I did that, she'd probably turn out to be Harley Quinn.

Don't make me come over and show you how we did it in County Mayo!
                                I know I'm vulnerable right now, but County Antrim cats wrote the book on violence, my man!

Comment

Working...
                                X