• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
    It makes the game more fun.
    Game?

Ga- no, screw that!

I play bass in a plucky rock band! I don't have to take this!
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Good on ya! I have now changed my avatar too, FOR THE BETTER, AND WITH 100% MORE MATCHING SIGNATURE!!
      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Cheers.

Excellent choice. If they ever make I Ain't Got Time To Tolerate: The Nick Griffin Story, your selection would have to take the titular role.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• England Prevails, Ludwig.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
            Good on ya! I have now changed my avatar too, FOR THE BETTER, AND WITH 100% MORE MATCHING SIGNATURE!!
            Cool...

Should we call you "commander", then?

Comment

• I was wondering why Bobby's avatar was kind of off-model. Then I realized it was Bobby as Scott Pilgrim.

Comment

• I'm talking to her right now on Facebook...

Comment

• Tell her that all of your internet friends think she would be waaay happier dating you. AND INTERNET FRIENDS NEVER LIE< WE ARE FOREVER!!!
                  <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Let me tell ya, he'll tell you what he knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
                      Tell her that all of your internet friends think she would be waaay happier dating you. AND INTERNET FRIENDS NEVER LIE< WE ARE FOREVER!!!
                      Can't. Boyfriend! Argh!

Comment

• Stab the boyfriend, hide his body. Problem solved.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                          Stab the boyfriend, hide his body. Problem solved.
                          My conscience would have a field day with that. What else?

Comment

• 1.Let Vin stab him
                            2.Let Vin hide the body.
                            3.Sex the girl
                            4.Profit
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                              1.Let Vin stab him
                              2.Let Vin hide the body.
                              3.Sex the girl
                              4.Profit
                              5.No guilt since you didn't do the stabbination!
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• A friend of mine already offered to remove The Problem from the equation. Even when he modified the offer to just a thorough beating, I still respectfully declined. This conscience cannot be understated!

Please, tell me there's another way!

Comment

Working...
                                X