No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm awesome at praise, but then again, I'm just awesome.

lulz.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I really lovehate creepy Hank Hill. Via con dios, indeed.

Comment

• Oh and just an aside. I only picked this avatar and handle at the request of my 4 year old Lucas. I was joking around with him when I saw everyone changing names and I asked him what I should pick. His answer? Captain Awesome. How can you not change your name at that point?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Much more appropriate avatar now, Awesome. Approval.

Comment

• Approval: Totally Awesome.

Comment

• major props to our man V. I love the Roger Moore from 'the Wild Geese' avatar.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It was down to Rog or Steve McQueen from 'The Great Escape'...

Comment

• There's a lot of quality out there right now, but V and Master Splinter's current combos deserve special praise.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• You can thank my master (no, I was not him), Hamato Yoshi.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Aptest user title in ages, too!
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Maybe this is the wrong thread for this, but has anyone else tried that "Avatar Yourself" banner ad? I spent the past hour trying to make an Avatar character of myself, and regardless of what photo I use, each new 'avatar' I make looks more violently retarded than the last. They all appear as if they're suffering from some tragic birth defect as yet unknown to science.

Has anyone had ANY success with this, am I doing something wrong? Or does it just suck?

Comment

• Don't all of the Na'vi look violently retarded?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kate View Post
                            Maybe this is the wrong thread for this, but has anyone else tried that "Avatar Yourself" banner ad? I spent the past hour trying to make an Avatar character of myself, and regardless of what photo I use, each new 'avatar' I make looks more violently retarded than the last. They all appear as if they're suffering from some tragic birth defect as yet unknown to science.

Has anyone had ANY success with this, am I doing something wrong? Or does it just suck?
                            Not that one, of the "Avatar" avatars, but I've "Simpsonized" myself, which went okay. Then there's this other one that a bunch of people use - I can't think of the website name, but it's pretty popular. Yet I have to use a slightly different version of my hair to make it look normal. If I pick my exact hairdo, it looks completely weird and off, even though my hair is cute (if I do say so myself).

The one that I LOVE is the one for my Yahoo! mail account, which I think actually looks like me - not only in the hair, but in the face too. It's a pretty good likeness!

Now, in my opinion, that really does look like me. It's pretty cool, I think - hard to use it though. Yahoo have their avatars protected so you can't save them to download, so I did a screen-shot and a grab of it.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              Not that one, of the "Avatar" avatars, but I've "Simpsonized" myself, which went okay. Then there's this other one that a bunch of people use - I can't think of the website name, but it's pretty popular. Yet I have to use a slightly different version of my hair to make it look normal. If I pick my exact hairdo, it looks completely weird and off, even though my hair is cute (if I do say so myself).

The one that I LOVE is the one for my Yahoo! mail account, which I think actually looks like me - not only in the hair, but in the face too. It's a pretty good likeness!

Now, in my opinion, that really does look like me. It's pretty cool, I think - hard to use it though. Yahoo have their avatars protected so you can't save them to download, so I did a screen-shot and a grab of it.
                              I'll have to try the Simpsons one. That's neat, I didn't know about that. I was kind of oblivious to the whole "BLANK Yourself" thing till I saw the AVATAR YOURSELF banners. At first I thought the last thing I'd ever want to see is what I'd look like as a blue cat person. Then this afternoon boredom got the better of me and I gave it a try. I should have stuck with my instincts on this one, because the result I got was more avatard* than AVATAR. I tried like 5 different ones and they all are terrible and unflattering. They range from mildly embarrassing to... well...

To this:

DO NOT LAUGH!!!

Your Yahoo one is nice though. Does your apartment really look like that? If so, that's even cooler. Pretty classy over all.

My AVATAR avatar looks like the tribe would have thrown it off the hover-mountain at birth

*Hat Tip to Mr Faraci for that one

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                                Don't all of the Na'vi look violently retarded?
                                To some degree, yes

Also, I just saw it again in imax...

Why is Wes Studi's head a different shape than every other Na'vi in the film?

Comment

Working...
                                X