No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm showing my age (as is Tim!), but we're both big Newmar Catwoman fans. However, Newmar was sexy and slinky, but Pfeiffer was sexy, slinky, and totally batshit crazy - that's what was fun about her take on the character!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Newmar also had quite a set of gams on her, too. Also, she was curvy as all get out.

Oh, and nothing against Eartha Kitt and Lee Merriwether, but c'mon. Newmar moved far more gracefully than either of 'em (she was a dancer, just like Yvonne "Batgirl" Craig, I think).

I liked Pfeiffer as Catwoman, although I wished she was more like the comics version (much more romantic tension there, plus she was a crafty thief as well).

ETA: BTW, I'm noticing folks are changing avatars left and right lately. Is that normal here? On The Other Site I caught such hell for not bringing back Ten Bears fast enough - SO MUCH... it was flaming, flames, FLAMES... on the side of my face... heaving breaths, heaving...
      Last edited by Timothy225; 02-17-2010, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Timothy, we have days here where everyone will rename themselves after Star Trek:TNG characters and post all day in character. So yeah Avatar hopping is nothing.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gotcha, thanks, B! (makes mental note to practice his Data mannerisms the next time this place goes all Trekkie and stuff).

Comment

• And what a great week that was.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              it was flaming, flames, FLAMES... on the side of my face... heaving breaths, heaving...
              Can I just tell you that for ages, I've been trying to find a good Madeline Kahn avatar? I made one from Clue and one from Young Frankenstein for Halloween, but neither of them was very clear or sharp enough for my liking.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                And what a great week that was.

Indeed haha.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I still mistake Ari for horny Picard.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• that Star Trek week was hilarious. I don't think that anybody got any work done, especially on that first day.

and yeah, put me in the Newmar club.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yaaay!!! Lesley has Juliet from "LOST"!! The best!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        Timothy, we have days here where everyone will rename themselves after Star Trek:TNG characters and post all day in character. So yeah Avatar hopping is nothing.
                        Fuck, I barely know TNG. I had to go with Captain Power instead.

Nest time, I'll be your nemesis, and go with another franchise...
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                          Yaaay!!! Lesley has Juliet from "LOST"!! The best!
                          Thanks!
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• And your signature too! Dude, you've "LOST"ed yourself up - excellent! I always wanted to find an avatar of her pissed off and pointing a gun, because she does it quite often, and looks damn cool doing it. But I could never find one!

Now me? I'm just wondering if my avatar is too old for anyone to get the reference, or if they find it just not funny...

Comment

• LOST TEIM!
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                                Now me? I'm just wondering if my avatar is too old for anyone to get the reference, or if they find it just not funny...

I always preferred Sheedy over Ringwald myself.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X