Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We know you by the toad.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
      We know you by the toad.
      Thanks, Lisa

Re: My plot to change up my AVATAR while keeping it the same... it's so brilliant I want to share it but I don't want to spoil it either. I am going to have to resist sharing it for now, but I should be deploying my ruse in the next few weeks so by then everyone will get a chance to see

Comment

• You're the only person I know of who over-thinks their avatar as much as I do!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
          You're the only person I know of who over-thinks their avatar as much as I do!

I liked when you changed your AVATAR to Janet Leigh for Halloween!

Comment

• Thanks - it was the user-title that gave it that extra zing!

Comment

• Lisa knows what my favorite avatar of hers is...

...her name is Lisa, and she dances on the sand...
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Haaa! I know, don't worry, I'll get back to it eventually!

Comment

• Maybe I'll throw John Taylor up there for mine....
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Deal! Not yet though, I have to get to class in about 15 min.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Lisa knows what my favorite avatar of hers is...
                      And mine.

Perhaps, like Christmas Ape before her, Tinsel Whore could go to Summer Camp. I really don't want to have to wait too long to see her again.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• oh HELL YES on your avatar, Bobby. Gotta love Cassidy, and THAT is the best pic of him.

Comment

• Cheers, Matt! The switch had to happen. It's an honour to be associated with such a patriotic national icon.
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• So we have a request from Matt for "Rio", a request from Bobby for Tinsel Whore to have Christmas in July, and I know Tim's going to eventually want Julie Newmar as Catwoman.

In the meantime, I'm trying to make myself a cool Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman avatar, so lemme work on that a bit!

Comment

• Ah Catwoman. How you shaped my sexual tastes for years to come. Kudos.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pfeiffer pretty much got me through puberty with that version of Catwoman.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X