• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most non-triumphant, Rob.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What about CJ?

Rob and CJ's EDcellent Aventure.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Kate, you changing up the toad for here, or are you keeping him?
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Russ's fucking avatars lately need to be showered with praise. I fucking love that meme and I love that it's Merv Shepard haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He's just so damn calm, he couldn't give a fuck if they flipped the Fornax script.

P.S.: I'm glad someone else noticed the obviousness of EDI's erotically-charged design.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Are you kidding me? It's a talking vagina! I couldn't take it seriously at all during the game
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I just wonder what Six thought when she saw who she was cast as. Must have been an interesting day.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The whole time I couldn't place the voice. Then we saw it in the credits. SO MUCH WIN.

"You played a sex bot in BSG, would you be okay with playing a talking vagina in ME2?"

Comment

• LULZ.

The check was apparently enough to destroy any and all reservation she had. With a sledgehammer. With Gallagher attached to the handle.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rob. Your face on Locke's head looks like Cal Ripkin, Jr. wearing bronzer. Looks like your from Seaside Heights

Comment

• HAHAHA Thanks Fej, been trying to figure that out all morning. Cal Ripken Jr. lulz.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ben actually had two of my favorite avatars. They were both Han Solo:
                          1. One was from 'The Empire Strikes Back', with him giving the finger of doom to C3PO ('it can wait')
                          2. The other was a black/white pic of Harrison in the Han Solo costume making a really odd look on his face.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm glad Lima liked my comparison to Robert Davi.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Kudos to you, sir!

I snaked two pics off Google.

I'll put the next one on in a few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                The whole time I couldn't place the voice. Then we saw it in the credits. SO MUCH WIN.

"You played a sex bot in BSG, would you be okay with playing a talking vagina in ME2?"
                                Haha, wait, what? I'm pretty sure she was the ship's AI (the hologram one)

PS I really liked Martin Sheen in the game. I'd just watched "O" (where he plays the angriest basketball coach *ever*) and so when I played ME2, from the first words out of his mouth I knew it was him. Too cool. Do you think it was a paycheck gig, or did he perhaps have a passion for the material?

PPS Still sporting my golden toad avatar. Don't see myself changing it any time soon

EDIT: I totally forgot that I already posted about my toad avatar on 2/9/10. To answer Matt's question he posted in response to that post:
                                <hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> welcome back, Kate! Where ya bin?
                                Sick/Busy/Lacking enthusiasm for posting.

But Now I'm Better/Less busy/Enthused

As for people not being blown away by my toad, that's fine. It's more about promoting a message than wowing people with a spectacular avatar. Though... I do have a plot to change things up while keeping the same avatar. More on that later.
                                Last edited by Kate; 02-15-2010, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X