No announcement yet.

Best Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHHHHHHHHHHhhhh. It was that or "take my little hand", but it's all on if I can find the right clip first.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Holy shit, THAT IS GLORIOUS
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Considering it's only the 3rd of November and people are already being assholes, I'm going to go with Billy Bob for a while.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Excellent choice Ingrid.

Comment

• The first of many gifs from PLANES TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• YES!!! I'm sticking with John Candy as the devil - it's just too good to pass up! But yours are great - I like this new underwear pic in particular!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Lisa, if you'd like I've changed up some of my avatars to the Candy as the Devil pic with this caption as suggested by Cap'n Hocken.

So if you wanna slightly tweak your avatar here with that, go nuts. Or don't. Either or.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Thanks, Jamie! Is it a little clearer than this one? The sharpness is okay, but the picture's a little darker once I get it down to avatar size. If not, the current one really is fine to take me through to Thanksgiving, so no biggie either way. I do appreciate it though!

By the way, I miss old Law & Order Ben Stone! I admit that Jack McCoy is my long time favorite, but when I catch a re-run from the early 90s, I confess to squealing, "It's Ben Stone and Mr. Robinette!"
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I took it from the same photo posted here a day or two back. No problem.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Gotcha! I think this one should be fine for the next few weeks, but thank you for thinking of me!

Comment

• With today's avatar, barring any Holiday avatar rally, I'm done with my Mars theme for 2011. WOOT! Thanks for the suggestions too, my dainty little snowflakes!

Now... what to do for 2012?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          With today's avatar, barring any Holiday avatar rally, I'm done with my Mars theme for 2011. WOOT! Thanks for the suggestions too, my dainty little snowflakes!

Now... what to do for 2012?
                          Disasters, death, and destruction... since our fate is fixed, thanks to the Mayans.

And not soon enough.

Comment

• http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1113122958.htm
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Don't care.

Hope it ends.

Comment

• There's something different about you lately Vin. You're so much happier.

Comment

Working...
                                X